Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
[youtube]CIMmOMCjLig&ap=%2526fmt%3D18[/youtube]​

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
DallasEast;2512051 said:
[youtube]CIMmOMCjLig&ap=%2526fmt%3D18[/youtube]​

As a professional athlete on the Dallas Cowboys, you are probably more embarassed right now than ever before in their Cowboy careers.

All the greats watching you, and you flop. Not only that, but listen to what Emmitt is saying. He is almost slapping them in the face by implying, "You guys need to represent the star, we have done it in the past and you need to continue, although you're failing right now"

I would be so embarrassed to be a player or coach right now.

gmb85

Reaction score
How could anyone keep their composure watching that debacle unfold? If I were a former player I'd be embarrassed as hell!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Having been there and done that they know what it's like...

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2512462 said:

IMO they would be disgusted more than embarrassed. I know I was. Pathetic is the only word for last night.

parchy

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2512462 said:
As a professional athlete on the Dallas Cowboys, you are probably more embarassed right now than ever before in their Cowboy careers.

All the greats watching you, and you flop. Not only that, but listen to what Emmitt is saying. He is almost slapping them in the face by implying, "You guys need to represent the star, we have done it in the past and you need to continue, although you're failing right now"

What about this team this year would make you think that this would embarrass them? It should. It should make their blood boil knowing they fell flat on their face and basically let Ray Lewis and his loud fat mouth shut the building down.

But you know? This team has no heart. They don't care about pride or the team or that star at the 50. Its all the same to them. Give me my pay check, I'll go home to my $10 million home and you fans and Cowboy alumni that were here before me and will be here long after I'm gone can go screw yourselves.

They'll have a happy offseason while the rest of us get to stew until next September. Makes me sick.

Thomas82

Reaction score
viman96;2513980 said:
IMO they would be disgusted more than embarrassed. I know I was. Pathetic is the only word for last night.

Pathetic is a nice way of putting it.