Video: Tony Dorsett talks about son playing in Super Bowl

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Came across this video about a week ago, but I figured I would save it for Fathers Day. And Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!

Tony Dorsett was at a charity golf tournament last month for AMIkids-Georgetown last month and this is some very candid video of him talking about his son Anthony Dorsett playing in the Super Bowl...

[youtube]MeSx0XH2-S4[/youtube]

I really love video like this where it's just Tony Dorsett just being himself and not looking to answer questions where he needs to try and forecast what the Cowboys will do or tell us how great some player is supposed to be. Good stuff from TD!

Here's more from Tony visiting with the kids...

[youtube]Bk8EkYQm15I[/youtube]

Nothing better than seeing men who have achieved great things in life giving back to the kids.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
dcfanatic;3438462 said:
Came across this video about a week ago, but I figured I would save it for Fathers Day. And Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!

Tony Dorsett was at a charity golf tournament last month for AMIkids-Georgetown last month and this is some very candid video of him talking about his son Anthony Dorsett playing in the Super Bowl...

[youtube]MeSx0XH2-S4[/youtube]

I really love video like this where it's just Tony Dorsett just being himself and not looking to answer questions where he needs to try and forecast what the Cowboys will do or tell us how great some player is supposed to be. Good stuff from TD!

Here's more from Tony visiting with the kids...

[youtube]Bk8EkYQm15I[/youtube]

Nothing better than seeing men who have achieved great things in life giving back to the kids.

Why no rat in ur sig

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
dcfanatic;3438566 said:
Why no Newman? Why no MBIII? Why no Spencer? Why no Spears?

No room for the entire team.

I would assume an all-pro dt takes priority over average ilbs. ya know :cool: