VIDEO: Ware plucks the apple off the tree

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
you can tell by the cheer of the crowd when they realized Ware picked it that Cowboy fans rolled deep at that game.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
dallascowboyfanboy;3027559 said:
Thanks for video. Hopefully a harbinger of things to come this Sunday against Falcons.

No problem. I have a feeling we get a defensive TD from Scandrick this week...

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Canty and his 6'7 frame forced that inane throw towards Ware. Vick almost looked like he was just trying to get rid of it.

Ware goes high to get that one handed INT though.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Rampage;3027546 said:
you can tell by the cheer of the crowd when they realized Ware picked it that Cowboy fans rolled deep at that game.

had box seats on the 45 yard line for that game. My cousin was my hero for pulling that off. Her company owns those seats and she begged one of her co-workers to let me go instead.

Actually sat next to Chris Canty's cousin that game. He was in the same box, one seat from me.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The play exactly before that one was almost as spectacular by Ware. He sniffed out a screen pass and flat out slammed the door shut.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
235-988-a0032ee9-2.jpg

Temo

Reaction score
Funny how the announcer (I think it was Vermiel?) talks about how big Ware is and he looks smaller then than he does now.

superpunk

Reaction score
Rampage;3027546 said:

I was there. Actually, we had just scored, and I was walking out to grab a beer - and all of a sudden I hear the roar....I flew back in to my seat to celebrate with all the Cowboys fans around me.

DMOB

Reaction score
I was there as well. I must say it had to be 55/45 Atlanta fans. Awesome sight.

ROUSH8692

Reaction score
That was our SB season... Thanks Wade...

I love the stiff arm to stick Vick into the dirt. Good stuff, I bet MB3 showed him that.