Video: Who is Keith Brooking?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Video: Who is Keith Brooking?

By dcfanatic, January 13, 2010 2:45 am

Within one season the man has embedded himself into the hearts of Cowboys fans while also playing lights out football on the field...

[youtube]PLyfyN-E6os[/youtube]

I know I have said this before. But you give me 53 Keith Brookings and I don't see how I could possibly lose a game unless the other team has 54 Keith Brookings.

Go Cowboys!

robjgrif

Reaction score
Keith Brookings was/is absolutley huge for this team. Would be so nice to have him around/on this team for years to come. Hint, hint, JJ, future coach on the Cowboys staff when he is ready to hang up the pads!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nice vid, DC...he's a hell of a player and I doubt the Cowboys would be where they are without him.

:star:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
robjgrif;3224851 said:
Keith Brookings was/is absolutley huge for this team. Would be so nice to have him around/on this team for years to come. Hint, hint, JJ, future coach of the Cowboys when he is ready to hang up the pads!

It's B R O O K I N G !!!

:bang2:

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
What I admire about Brooking is the way in which he will not be manipulated/tricked by the media. He was kind of playing along with the hosts at first, but while also not disparaging a teammate by admitting he punched someone in the head. But the second he felt they were crossing that line and making him the butt of some joke, the tone of his voice changed and he delivered a sturn message.

When I think of Brooking, this is basically what comes to my mind: He badly wants to win a Super Bowl and will not let some clown -- media member, teammate or otherwise -- step in and *** things up.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
RainMan;3224857 said:
What I admire about Brooking is the way in which he will not be manipulated/tricked by the media. He was kind of playing along with the hosts at first, but while also not disparaging a teammate by admitting he punched someone in the head. But the second he felt they were crossing that line and making him the butt of some joke, the tone of his voice changed and he delivered a sturn message.

When I think of Brooking, this is basically what comes to my mind: He badly wants to win a Super Bowl and will not let some clown -- media member, teammate or otherwise -- step in and *** things up.

Actually that's editing at work.

The last part of that where his tone changes is from the end of the interview. But it was also at a time when he wanted it to be known he had something to say about Wade and that the players need to 'police' themselves.

I wasn't trying to mislead anyone in there, but since you brought that point up I wanted to get that out there.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
dcfanatic;3224861 said:
Actually that's editing at work.

The last part of that where his tone changes is from the end of the interview. But it was also at a time when he wanted it to be known he had something to say about Wade and that the players need to 'police' themselves.

I wasn't trying to mislead anyone in there, but since you brought that point up I wanted to get that out there.

Gotcha, thanks ... Still, the tone of his voice certainly changes depending upon the topic. I still advise not to mess with him. :)

robjgrif

Reaction score
5Stars;3224854 said:
It's B R O O K I N G !!!

:bang2:

Sorry teach... :shoot3: I simply copied his name from the original post to same time... Thank you for pointing that out... :bow:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
When he retires, snap him up as a Coach. Don't let anyone get there before us.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3224951 said:
When he retires, snap him up as a Coach. Don't let anyone get there before us.

I just hope a scenario doesn't happen where we win the Super Bowl and he retires.

Not sure if he's going to be a coach or go into broadcasting.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Here's what Werder heard about the Brooking stuff...

Frank (Mid Cities)

Have you heard anything else on who Brooking got into it with earlier this season?
Ed Werder

I heard that Keith Brooking _ one of the leaders of the team in his first season _ intervened in a disagreement between another player and a coach on the practice field by backing up and bumping into the player, signifying he thought the argument had gone on long enough.
--------------------

Sounds like Campo and one of the DB's were jawing.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
dcfanatic;3226149 said:
Here's what Werder heard about the Brooking stuff...

Frank (Mid Cities)

Have you heard anything else on who Brooking got into it with earlier this season?
Ed Werder

I heard that Keith Brooking _ one of the leaders of the team in his first season _ intervened in a disagreement between another player and a coach on the practice field by backing up and bumping into the player, signifying he thought the argument had gone on long enough.
--------------------

Sounds like Campo and one of the DB's were jawing.

Now thats interesting.