Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]0YE75gJROg4[/youtube]

[youtube]Uz9xgOOIjYI[/youtube]

http://i261.***BLOCKED***/albums/ii67/Wrestlefiend/Ric%20Flair/RicFlair13.gif

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Newman needs to bring that all the time. On a play early in the game he went diving leaving his feet and missed the tackle on this play he keeps his feet under him and his head up and blasted White.

Audiman

Reaction score
{The Rock voice}Finally, the balls have come back...to the Cowboy's Defense{/The Rock voice}

Temo

Reaction score
I have to say, all I can think about is Newman is still shoulder-tackling guys.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Big Dakota;3037879 said:
Jenkins will get fined, TNew won't.

No, they don't fine guys for tackling ball carriers even if there is contact with the head. Same as when Romo got it in the head on his scramble. Contact is going to happen in football and sometimes it will be contact with the head.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
What happened to the ball on the Newman play? Did it go out of bounds?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Goldenrichards83;3037860 said:
I love the crowds reaction.

Yeah, I recorded the radio broadcast and thought the crowd sounded extra loud yesterday...

Anyway, on the Newman hit, if only they'd recovered the ball after it. I can't tell if Wade and Campo and the others are excited about the hit or PO'd that they didn't get the ball before it went out of bounds.

And isn't Jenkins looking like a thoroughbred? Can we call this a good draft pick yet?

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3037981 said:
Yeah, I recorded the radio broadcast and thought the crowd sounded extra loud yesterday...

Anyway, on the Newman hit, if only they'd recovered the ball after it. I can't tell if Wade and Campo and the others are excited about the hit or PO'd that they didn't get the ball before it went out of bounds.

And isn't Jenkins looking like a thoroughbred? Can we call this a good draft pick yet?

Can we call that a great draft yet?

Ender

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3037981 said:

Man i think Jenkins is playing great right now.....

dwdj75

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
newnationcb;3038048 said:
Can we call that a great draft yet?

All but one pick (Walden) are contributing. Yes it was a great draft.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Talk to me about Mike Jenkins.

Roddy White and his 6-50-1 better check his teeth, because he straight up got jacked up.

Tom Jackson would have loved that one. That Newman hit was the biggest hit I've seen all year long and one of the biggest I've seen.