Vids of Jerry and Wade PCs today

pgreptom

Reaction score
Wow. What about that compliment to Spencer... 1 on 1 vs. TE's.. best Wade's ever been around?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
pgreptom;2788205 said:
Wow. What about that compliment to Spencer... 1 on 1 vs. TE's.. best Wade's ever been around?

Yeah, even Merriman played on the strong side. So that's pretty good. AS just has to stay healthy now.

I forgot to mention that Wade seemed very impressed with Sensabaugh. That's good to hear.

Ren

Reaction score
I take back everything bad i've ever said about Wade, he's got to be the first HC in football ever to say Ninja stars in a PC and that's pretty damn awesome :bow:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ren;2788226 said:
I take back everything bad i've ever said about Wade, he's got to be the first HC in football ever to say Ninja stars in a PC and that's pretty damn awesome :bow:

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Ren;2788226 said:

Made me LOL... :laugh2:

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Anyone else notice Stephen's tells? Whenever Jerry starts to ramble or answers a line of questioning that Stephen is not comfortable with, he starts to nervously touch his face.