Vikings winning is more good news

goshan

Reaction score
Because they play the Falcons in 3 weeks in Minnesota.
Need to make sure they have something to play for.

This gives Atlanta three tough games - Saints, Bucs and Vikes. I think/hope they will lose two of those and finish 10-6.

goshan

Reaction score
If we (dal, atl) both finish 10-6, 7-5 in conference, what is the tie breaker?
Being realistic, this is a definite possibility.

Boysboy

Reaction score
goshan;2454530 said:
Because they play the Falcons in 3 weeks in Minnesota.
Need to make sure they have something to play for.

This gives Atlanta three tough games - Saints, Bucs and Vikes. I think/hope they will lose two of those and finish 10-6.

The Vikings are one team that are peaking at the right time-after a terrible start, they've won 6/8.

Jared Allen...Wow...you talk about a BEAST! Philly dangled Lito and a draft pick to KC for him in the offseason, glad it didn't fall through!

Boysboy

Reaction score
Sorry to break it to everyone, but Chris Collinsworth just said the Vikes' 2 monster DTs, Kevin and Pat Williams, will likely be suspended for the remainder of the season for violating the NFL's substance abuse rules.

Atlanta's a running team-they could have a field day against them if this happens.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
goshan;2454546 said:
If we (dal, atl) both finish 10-6, 7-5 in conference, what is the tie breaker?
Being realistic, this is a definite possibility.
Tiebreaker would be common games. Right now in common games they're 1-2 and we're 3-1. They play Tampa again and we play Philly again.

So, if we both finished 10-6, 7-5 in conference, we'd have the tiebreaker. I think that's right.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boysboy;2454557 said:
Sorry to break it to everyone, but Chris Collinsworth just said the Vikes' 2 monster DTs, Kevin and Pat Williams, will likely be suspended for the remainder of the season for violating the NFL's substance abuse rules.
While that is true, that idiot also said we were on the outside looking in at the playoffs. Aren't we the #6 seed?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2454566 said:
While that is true, that idiot also said we were on the outside looking in at the playoffs. Aren't we the #6 seed?
#7. ..

Boysboy

Reaction score

Even Michaels and Madden were talking about it during the game. This was the first I've heard about it, but I don't think they're idiots either.

Boysboy

Reaction score
viman96;2454586 said:
We WERE the #6 seed for around 3 days

The NFC has definitely gotten tougher, that's for sure. It wouldn't surprise me if an 11-5 team bites the dust this year.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

So I take it he's not an idiot because he was correct that we're on the outside looking in at this point? ;)