Visitor transportation

Borrego

Reaction score
I'll be coming up from Houston to watch the Texans take down the team from Arlington. What is the best way to get to/from the stadium using public transportation from nearby hotels? I cant find where Uber picks up and drops off for the games at AT&T stadium, if they do. We will be celebrating the Texans romp afterwards at a few of your taverns. PRIMETIME Borrego.

Borrego

Reaction score
The web didn't show it but I will verify. Thanks. Theyd probably be too busy hauling drunks to/from the game. I can understand why they wouldn't want that liability.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
The web didn't show it but I will verify. Thanks. Theyd probably be too busy hauling drunks to/from the game. I can understand why they wouldn't want that liability.
Some of the restaurants have shuttles also

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't tell them you're from Houston or they'll put you in a cab you'll end up in Waco for the kickoff.

TheGodfather

Reaction score
Parking generally isn't too bad for preseason but it's expensive. There are several businesses nearby that do have shuttles but I don't know if they do PS as well since I generally hole up on game day. I live about a mile from Jerry World so shoot me a pm and I'll check out what's going on because it does change a bit every year.