Video: Voch - Ceedee Lamb vs Adam Thielan, Who Had The Better Catch

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Which ones of you questioned the throw by Dalton as the ball was in the air before the catch? I know I did. I sure thought this was a missed opportunity by Dalton.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Both great. Lamb’s body contortion, falling to the ground and using one hand to compete the catch was slightly more ridiculous.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Maybe I'm biased, but lamb's catch was just rare. One handed catches are becoming a dime a dozen in the glove era. Lamb was a total package, great footwork, body control, concentration and hands.
It was insane.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Which ones of you questioned the throw by Dalton as the ball was in the air before the catch? I know I did. I sure thought this was a missed opportunity by Dalton.

It was a horrible pass. All he had to do was lead him but he threw it behind him.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CeeDee was by far the best. The one handed catch by Thielen has become routine now days.
To do the Matrix move, and twist and contort the body, concentrate bring the ball in and catch it, is not routine.

However I really want to know, what did the Eagles fans think about it, how did they feel. :lmao: