Von Miller a Cowboy?

lostar2009

Reaction score
Give up the 4th overal pic and some cash? If im not mistaken he is in the last year of his contract and of course the Broncos will most likely tag him.I always wanted this guy and he always wanted to be a Cowboys since a youngster. If possible I would also try to retain Hardy too. Maybe the guy can be had for our 2nd rounder and a future pick. Any thoughts on this?

robjay04

Reaction score
Give up the 4th overal pic and some cash? If im not mistaken he is in the last year of his contract and of course the Broncos will most likely tag him.I always wanted this guy and he always wanted to be a Cowboys since a youngster. If possible I would also try to retain Hardy too. Maybe the guy can be had for our 2nd rounder and a future pick. Any thoughts on this?

Without a doubt, Miller is better than anyone in this draft but I am sure the Broncos know that as well so it is just a pipe dream.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Well he's a free agent so we don't have to trade for him....and he's going to get, in all likelihood, over $10m a year. Probably won't be in Dallas.

Not to mention the fact that he's a 3-4 OLB, so who knows how he'd play in the 4-3.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Well he's a free agent so we don't have to trade for him....and he's going to get, in all likelihood, over $10m a year. Probably won't be in Dallas.

Not to mention the fact that he's a 3-4 OLB, so who knows how he'd play in the 4-3.

Didn't he play most his career as a 4-3 SOLB before Wade Phillips arrived? Of course, our style of the 4-3 is far too simple to find a way to get Miller snaps at SOLB.

Reactions: BAT

lostar2009

Reaction score

He did play a 4-3 when he was first drafted. If the Broncos cant tag him JJ must make this move.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Who was it that left the Broncos and went to the Ravens a few years back when something went amiss with their contract and it was automatically cancelled? I could have swore it was a pass rusher.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I have a better idea

1.) Traded for Aaron Rogers (Romo needs a back-up)
2.) Traded for Rob Gronkowski (we love taking TEs in round 2)
3.) Traded for Patrick Peterson (We need more CBs)
4.) Traded for Von Miller (you said 4th pick, no?)
4.) Traded for Earl Thomas (does this mean Byron Jones is a bust?)
6.) Traded for Star Lotulelei (waiting till round 6 for a DT, how will Risen take that?)
6.) Traded for Julio Jones (finally the perfect #2 behind Dez)
6.) Traded for Todd Gurley (suck on that Adrian Peterson)
6.) Traded for Joe Thomas (old, so Cleveland is getting a bargin here)

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I have a better idea

6.) Traded for Star Lotulelei (waiting till round 6 for a DT, how will Risen take that?)

Haha, worst part is, there will be a thread for every one of those players at some point. It's a long and boring off season. I think we already got a Joe Thomas thread.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

What makes you think they will trade the centerpiece of there defense for the 4th overall pick in a very weak top of the drafy

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Another Madden thread.

bb721

Reaction score
I have a better idea

What, no JJ Watt?

lostar2009

Reaction score
What makes you think they will trade the centerpiece of there defense for the 4th overall pick in a very weak top of the drafy

Because we offer it. He is in his last year of his contract and the Broncos have two options. Let him test free agency or tag him. The 4 th round pic is for the tag.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score

In a 4-3 they had him at the WLB spot and would put him to rush with his hand on the ground on 3rd down but no he won't be available lol.