Twitter: Vote Dak Prescott for Fedex Air Player of the Week

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I vote for Joe Burrow, it's not even a close call!
I listened to an interview with him yesterday and he said they were purposely trying to get the record, which is fine but also the reason why he put up such large numbers. Even when the game was won, they kept throwing to pad his stats.

Dak on the other hand was pulled due to the blowout in the third quarter.

I am not saying you were wrong to vote for Burrow as his stats definitely justify it, but I get from your post that you likely meant it annoy Dak fans than anything else.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I suspect Borrow gets it, great showing big difference Dak came out mid 3rd qr while Borrow was throwing deep balls in a blowout late 4th qrt. Harbaugh did not like it. lol
I think McCarthy was right in pulling Dak when he did but had he remained in the game he was playing very good ball, so who knows the numbers he may have posted

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I am not saying you were wrong to vote for Burrow as his stats definitely justify it, but I get from your post that you likely meant it more to annoy Dak Dans than anything else.

Oh really, thanks Mr "thought" police, I didn't realize you're a mind reader on whether my opinion is meant as some kind of harassment because it doesn't confer with your thinking evidently!!

I voted for Micah Parsons last week for Pepsi defensive player of the week....or was that meant of some kind of harassment too...I guess I should have conferred with you first!!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh really, thanks Mr "thought" police, I didn't realize you're a mind reader on whether my opinion is meant as some kind of harassment because it doesn't confer with your thinking evidently!!

I voted for Micah Parsons last week for Pepsi defensive player of the week....or was that meant of some kind of harassment too...I guess I should have conferred with you first!!
No, you are good on Parsons! :D

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Not pulling Burrow earlier could have meant injury. Can you imagine "what if", if Mr. Burrow would have gotten hurt? Harbaugh was not happy.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Apparently they are men in Cincinnati.
They are all men, but having a sizable lead and pulling your starter is not a bad decision.

Your just trying to get under my skin, which is what you do. I enjoy it. I will just chalk up your coy response to a mental deficiency.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are all men, but having a sizable lead and pulling your starter is not a bad decision.

Your just trying to get under my skin, which is what you do. I enjoy it. I will just chalk up your coy response to a mental deficiency.

That's nice.

I salute the Bengals for having no interest in your weak scared mentality of what ifs.