Wade has a positive spin for everything...

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
I'm listening to his press conference and everything is yeah, but. He's always looking for the positive in everything. We lost, but we scored 24 points. Too darn positive.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Good Gawd. Did you hear him say that we have to do better? That the punt block was inexplicable because our blocking rules are always the same and that no one should miss that block? That "We may be 4-2, but our backs are against the wall"?

He wasn't overly positive or defensive at all. If anything, he sounds tired and frustrated.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
All he did was complain, stop putting more crap on him than is even valid.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Poor Wade, he gets no love from anyone.

If anyone bothers to listen to Andy Reid's PC's, he says the same things as Wade(i.e. "It's my fault the team didn't play well", "I'm proud of my guys for playing hard", etc).

StylisticS

Reaction score
He also said that we had 376 yards of offense so we were moving the ball well . I do agree with C.lab. He sounded frustrated on that PC.

Tomahawk

Reaction score
I would agree actually. Arizona is a pretty good team this year, and to take them to OT in their building is nothing to be ashamed of.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
^^^.... They almost had to drag it out of him. I'm still listening to a guy who dwells to much on positives even in losses.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
StylisticS;2334341 said:
He also said that we had 376 yards of offense so we were moving the ball well . I do agree with C.lab. He sounded frustrated on that PC.

Read that to yourself again. You can't say we had 376 and yards of offense and we struggled to move the ball well.

StylisticS

Reaction score
stealth;2334353 said:
Read that to yourself again. You can't say we had 376 and yards of offense and we struggled to move the ball well.
'

Did I say that what he said was bad or good? No, so calm down. I was just stating what he said in the PC in relation to the title of the thread. Relax.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
StylisticS;2334364 said:
'

Did I say that what he said was bad or good? No, so calm down. I was just stating what he said in the PC in relation to the title of the thread. Relax.

Relax? lol what did I do that made you think I was upset?

I said it a different way and you put some emotion into it, cause I sure didn't.

StylisticS

Reaction score
stealth;2334378 said:
Relax? lol what did I do that made you think I was upset?

I said it a different way and you put some emotion into it, cause I sure didn't.

I didn't put emotion to it lol. If I did, I would be banned.:laugh2:. Nah, I was just posting what he said to go with the flow of the the thread. Don't mind me, that's how I post lol.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Boysboy;2334340 said:
Poor Wade, he gets no love from anyone.

If anyone bothers to listen to Andy Reid's PC's, he says the same things as Wade(i.e. "It's my fault the team didn't play well", "I'm proud of my guys for playing hard", etc).

He's got no playoff wins and you wonder why?

He was supposed to be able to fix this defense...they are playing passive and scared.

He needs to stop babying the players and hold them accountable. Not many teams make as many dumb mistakes as we do.