Wade: "We're not used to losing, we don't like it, and basically

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
... we aren't going to stand for it."

Love that quote frm today's PC. :)

It's good to see confidence from the head man that we're still a good team, yesterday was an aberration, and we'll come back strong next week like we have all year.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Good I love those words which means was not happy about the lose either

Bull Frog

Reaction score
Quick injury notes from Wade: Gurode is walking around, but they do not have the MRI results yet. Canty is 'fine'. Watkins has a sprained ankle should miss this week. Fasano got dinged.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
I love that too. First time I really saw Wade pissed. He walk out of that press conference with a look on his face like get the hell out of my way.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
:lmao2:

Reminds me of a quote I heard from a ticket usher at the movies the other night...

"This says child.
You are not a child.
Go and get another ticket."

Simple, clear and to the point.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
No offense, but what the Hell do you expect him to say? That's nothing but textbook coach speak, and serves no purpose other than to prove that Wade was studying his copy of "Losing: A coaches guide to the shameful post-game press conference" during the 4th quarter yesterday.

All that matters is whether or not the team is able to actively put this abortion of a game behind them and show us that attitude on the field.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1840417 said:
Wade: We're not used to losing, we dont like it, and basically... we aren't going to stand for it."

Love that quote frm today's PC. :)

It's good to see confidence from the head man that we're still a good team, yesterday was an aberration, and we'll come back strong next week like we have all year.

I love it. Show me...

Sounds like "entitlement" though

Thats not good.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Bull Frog;1840423 said:
Quick injury notes from Wade: Gurode is walking around, but they do not have the MRI results yet. Canty is 'fine'. Watkins has a sprained ankle should miss this week. Fasano got dinged.
Killa is gonna be on the field playing defense....

:mad:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
dargonking999;1840508 said:
actually wade said that Brown would take his spot. not Davis

Really? I missed the very beginning of the PC, so I didn't hear that.

I'm glad. Brown's a rookie and will make some mistakes, but he's very smart and far more talented than Killa. I can take some growing pains to get a guy with so much talent on the field.

DMOB

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1840429 said:
No offense, but what the Hell do you expect him to say? That's nothing but textbook coach speak, and serves no purpose other than to prove that Wade was studying his copy of "Losing: A coaches guide to the shameful post-game press conference" during the 4th quarter yesterday.

All that matters is whether or not the team is able to actively put this abortion of a game behind them and show us that attitude on the field.
:hammer:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wayne's gotten a free pass for the most part. He cracks a joke or does his "Texas Talk" and all the mediaites melt...

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1840550 said:
Wayne's gotten a free pass for the most part. He cracks a joke or does his "Texas Talk" and all the mediaites melt...

Why wouldn't he? His team is 12-2?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
mickgreen58;1840557 said:
Why wouldn't he? His team is 12-2?

No kidding. I guess he should be given the 3rd degree for having this team at 12-2? :laugh2:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
great job Wade....guess you slept as bad as I did and I have a new matress.