Wake up call, your not what your record says you are.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Hey Boys, no one in this league gives a crap what you have done, what your name is or who you are. Every time you walk onto the field your just another team and it's up to you to prove you deserve what you work for. On this Sunday and every Sunday your record is not 12-1, 1-13 or 6-6 it's 0-0. Wise up Cowboys, show you have pride, take this loss and learn because there are betters teams out there waiting for you then what you saw today and they also don't give a crap if it's your house or theirs. They are showing up 0-0 and looking for thier first win as well.

Get your heads together.

SDogo

Reaction score
lurkercowboy;1837816 said:
This from an expert at dealing with losses.

If you had a point you should of posted it.

Would you feel better if I went on a rant? Sometimes you can't win.

SDogo

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1838425 said:
you should take your own advice

Good grief, 1 week you rant and get called out for a troll and the next you try and keep a level head and you get called out. Oh well, deal with it. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere.

pgreptom

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1838433 said:
Good grief, 1 week you rant and get called out for a troll and the next you try and keep a level head and you get called out. Oh well, deal with it. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere.

Too bad....

Ben_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1837716 said:
Hey Boys, no one in this league gives a crap what you have done, what your name is or who you are. Every time you walk onto the field your just another team and it's up to you to prove you deserve what you work for. On this Sunday and every Sunday your record is not 12-1, 1-13 or 6-6 it's 0-0. Wise up Cowboys, show you have pride, take this loss and learn because there are betters teams out there waiting for you then what you saw today and they also don't give a crap if it's your house or theirs. They are showing up 0-0 and looking for thier first win as well.

Get your heads together.

As the saying goes, "On any given Sunday". I think it was a wake up call, though. We'll bounce back.

SDogo

Reaction score
Ben_n_austin;1838443 said:
As the saying goes, "On any given Sunday".

wow a voice of reason. That was the point, thank you for keeping a level head and seeing that.

DBoys

Reaction score
Your right man the whole 12-1 crowd is hiding right about now.

SlwSVT

Reaction score
What else are you, if your not what your record is? This makes no sense at all. So, I guess the Dolphins have a legit shot at the Superbowl then, just like everyone else. With only a 16 game season, this is the league where you are what your record is.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
we had a bad game

you had a bad season

I will take ours over yours, thank you for your thoughts and contributions though. Happy Holidays!

Big Dakota

Reaction score
I don't like we've played poorly 2 weeks in a row, but hey, it was an NFC East game so it doesn't shock me we lost. What shocked me was 6 points. :banghead:

SDogo

Reaction score
stealth;1838461 said:
we had a bad game

you had a bad season

I will take ours over yours, thank you for your thoughts and contributions however. Happy Holidays!

huh? damn I have to change my username.:banghead:

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1838469 said:
huh? damn I have to change my username.:banghead:

lol I knew it when I was writing it that you are two different guys, but you deserved a shot for this thread.

SDogo

Reaction score
SlwSVT;1838460 said:
What else are you, if your not what your record is? This makes no sense at all. So, I guess the Dolphins have a legit shot at the Superbowl then, just like everyone else. With only a 16 game season, this is the league where you are what your record is.

You think the the Eagles gave a damn that we were 12-1? You don't think they would of came to beat us if we were 1-12?

SDogo

Reaction score
stealth;1838481 said:
lol I knew it when I was writing it that you are two different guys, but you deserved a shot for this thread.

Maybe I need to rewrite it then because it was not ment to be negative in anyway. I was just trying to say that Dallas needs to play each game like it's their first and last. No one cares what their record is.

kbman

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1838495 said:
Maybe I need to rewrite it then because it was not ment to be negative in anyway. I was just trying to say that Dallas needs to play each game like it's their first and last. No one cares what their record is.

I agree