"Walt is NOT dead"

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
gotta know when to fold 'em....it was a great ending. Let it go.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Rumors are...

FALSE

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/breakingbad.asp

By the following day links and excerpts referencing this article were being circulated via social media, with many of those who encountered the item mistaking it for a genuine news article. However, the article was just another bit of fake news from the National Report, a web site that publishes outrageous fictional stories such as "IRS Plans to Target Leprechauns Next," "Boy Scouts Announce Boobs Merit Badge," and "New CDC Study Indicates Pets of Gay Couples Worse at Sports, Better at Fashion Than Pets of Straight Couples."
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/breakingbad.asp#Wxs5l4HbwL2ow5sT.99

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
The Rumors are...

FALSE

By the following day links and excerpts referencing this article were being circulated via social media, with many of those who encountered the item mistaking it for a genuine news article. However, the article was just another bit of fake news from the National Report, a web site that publishes outrageous fictional stories such as "IRS Plans to Target Leprechauns Next," "Boy Scouts Announce Boobs Merit Badge," and "New CDC Study Indicates Pets of Gay Couples Worse at Sports, Better at Fashion Than Pets of Straight Couples."
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/breakingbad.asp#Wxs5l4HbwL2ow5sT.99

An Onion wannabe? :laugh:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
The Rumors are...

FALSE

Thank you.
I wanted someone in here to verify the news.

Too much detail about episode 1 of season 6 led me to believe it was false.

Better off. It ended. Wasn't a great ending but it ended nonetheless.

Getting Hank killed should have been last episode of series.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Thank you.
I wanted someone in here to verify the news.

Too much detail about episode 1 of season 6 led me to believe it was false.

Better off. It ended. Wasn't a great ending but it ended nonetheless.

Getting Hank killed should have been last episode of series.

I couldn't stand Walts family.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Now I gotta watch it again, I forgot what happ.:huh:

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I couldn't stand Walts family.

I started to like Hank toward the end. In the beginning, he was just that meat head brother-in-law, but he really started to grow on me. I couldn't stand his wife. I really didn't see the point in the whole story line with her being a kleptomaniac. I also don't know how I feel about Walt's wife. She was cool in the beginning but then she just became boring and confusing when she became cold and distant. His son was kind of annoying. I guess the disability angle gave him this sense of innocence and made you feel bad for him for just wanting to love his family while they were falling apart around him. I just found him kind of annoying. All in all, Hank was the only one I really liked. The episode where he died was one of the finest moments in TV history.

*** Game of Thrones spoilers beyond this point ***

I think how the two shows handled deaths of major characters is very different. BB didn't have as many major deaths as GOT, but when they did, it was epic. The Hank death was really something amazing. It was long and drawn out and it just had you going "PLEASE DON'T" inside. GOT, on the other hand, has these sudden deaths that are supposed to shock you. The Jon Snow death, for example, came very quickly and out of nowhere. It didn't have the same feel as the Hank death. The only one that might have was the Ned death in Season 1.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I started to like Hank toward the end. In the beginning, he was just that meat head brother-in-law, but he really started to grow on me. I couldn't stand his wife. I really didn't see the point in the whole story line with her being a kleptomaniac. I also don't know how I feel about Walt's wife. She was cool in the beginning but then she just became boring and confusing when she became cold and distant. His son was kind of annoying. I guess the disability angle gave him this sense of innocence and made you feel bad for him for just wanting to love his family while they were falling apart around him. I just found him kind of annoying. All in all, Hank was the only one I really liked. The episode where he died was one of the finest moments in TV history.

Marie was annoying.
Walts wife was confused and confusing.
His son was fine. His son was right. Dad = bad.

It was one of the finest moments in tv... For being such smart guy... You really are dumb... He made up his mind 15 minutes ago.

Another great episode is when hank avoided assignation. Tough SOB.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

*** Game of Thrones spoilers beyond this point ***

I think how the two shows handled deaths of major characters is very different. BB didn't have as many major deaths as GOT, but when they did, it was epic. The Hank death was really something amazing. It was long and drawn out and it just had you going "PLEASE DON'T" inside. GOT, on the other hand, has these sudden deaths that are supposed to shock you. The Jon Snow death, for example, came very quickly and out of nowhere. It didn't have the same feel as the Hank death. The only one that might have was the Ned death in Season 1.

Pinkman got Hank killed.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
I started to like Hank toward the end. In the beginning, he was just that meat head brother-in-law, but he really started to grow on me.
I was the same way but it's just how the entire show went for me. I had empathy for Walter White at the start but by the end I was like " will someone please just kill this miserable piece of crap"

When Walt runs over then shoots the gang bangers, Mike Ehrmantraut's "no more half measures" speech, very powerful stuff. Jessie's girlfriend getting killed and then the kid in the desert, hard to watch. That show toyed with my emotions and I loved every minute of it. The best thing ever on television in my opinion and rates up there with any movie I've seen.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I always liked Hank. He was the one truly good guy that you could love in the show and get behind. He was just a good guy, kind of goofy at times, and I thought he was great.

His death is one of those few moments in TV shows where I genuinely was screaming NO at my TV.

I wanted Hank to be the guy to either take Walt down or kill him. I thought that was the way it should have been. I hated that he died before hand.

I loved the way the show ended though. I personally thought it was the near perfect end to the show.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Made the show almost unwatchable to me. I haven't finished it...to many characters who are just annoying to watch.

Yeah and honestly Walter got cheesy towards the end.

Like something chaotic would happen and he would just lift an eyebrow and look at the camera and tell you he is so smart that he is going to figure something out.

Walt Jr.. Someone needs to toe punt that kid.

Skyler.. Horrible person.

Skylers sister/Hanks wife... The shoplifting hyporcrit

Hank... Scumbag.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Yeah and honestly Walter got cheesy towards the end.

Like something chaotic would happen and he would just lift an eyebrow and look at the camera and tell you he is so smart that he is going to figure something out.

Walt Jr.. Someone needs to toe punt that kid.

Skyler.. Horrible person.

Skylers sister/Hanks wife... The shoplifting hyporcrit

Hank... Scumbag.

The evolution of Walter.

Smarter than everyone on every level.... And was good at it!!