*Warning Conspiracy Alert* "The Plan"

manimal

Reaction score
Jerry had the suspension clause in the Tennessee deal knowing he could control Pac if he needed to. Now he also needed a legit threat opposite TO. He was hoping one of the backups would show up and be that threat. It didn't happen and he wants to trade.

Now Jerry doesn't want to give up too much but the Lions are driving a hard bargain. Well, Let's say Jerry tells his hired man "protecting" Pac to let something happen. Nothing too bad but just enough tocause a stir, just enough to warrant a small suspension. Afterall, we did draft a couple of corners and we can do without him for a few weeks.

Now Jerry knew pac was drinking and partying again because he has men following him aroudn 24/7. You think Jerry would hire people that would keep something from him. If he did, how long do you think that person would remain employed.

Jerry did nothing until there was a minor incident. We do not know what exactly happened here because of the many different reports.

I do not know how much Jerry had to do with this particular incident. But iI do believe he knew he was violating the terms of his reinstatement. It may be coincidence it happened right before aquiring R. Williams.

I am hoping Jerry gets Pac involved with some rehab group regardless if needs it.

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
This is almost as dumb as the one that Tiger Woods had the surgery because he was on steroids and didn't want to be tested.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Phantom;2339184 said:
This is almost as dumb as the one that Tiger Woods had the surgery because he was on steroids and didn't want to be tested.

http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/lol-cats_i-are-a-serious-cat.jpg