was that ed werder that was laughing it up when a cardinal player said we beat americ

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i was wondering, was that ed werder that was laughing it up, when a cardinal player was shown last night and early this morning that we beat americas team and the guy was laughing it up with the cardinal player about the cardinals beating americas team the cowboys/

if it was werder, it really shows what he thinks of the cowboys and how he likes to stir things up, he was holding a microphone while the cardinal player was talkng about beating the cowboys,

i sure wish if it was, jerry jones could see that, i wouldnt want him covering the cowboys anymore if i was the owner

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Werder is a nerd but you can't censure the press. It's a ruuuueeel.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yeah but when he wants to ask questions etc from players i would give him the cold shower and no comment, etc, thats what i would do, that would cool werders heels

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
its like jimmy johnson would do sometimes when media would ask him questioins, etc, jimmy would get up and leave without answering questions

even parcells would have certain media people he wouldnt acknowledge in press conferences,

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2336919 said:
yeah but when he wants to ask questions etc from players i would give him the cold shower and no comment, etc, thats what i would do, that would cool werders heels

No it wouldn't. He's moved on from 2nd grade.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2336919 said:

how do you give someone the cold shower?