Was that Roy11 on the sidelines

2much2soon

Reaction score
with his pads off midway in the 4th quarter? I swear I saw a goatee'd dude standing there that looked like him without his at least his shoulder pads on.
TO was still in the game, and was the only WR in there on a couple of series, when I noticed that.
I never heard anything about him being hurt, so I thought that was odd.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
He came out and went to the trainers in the 2nd quarter.

Kristie scales never had an exact injury because he went back in after a few plays.

again, he went to the trainers but no injury was reported and he went back in.

Deefens

Reaction score
Not sure, but it is nice to see how he's starting to open things up like we hoped.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
theebs;2448401 said:
He came out and went to the trainers in the 2nd quarter.

Kristie scales never had an exact injury because he went back in after a few plays.

again, he went to the trainers but no injury was reported and he went back in.
Maybe it had something to do with this!:laugh2:

ec256f176d71132ca1d1d5be29b500ea-getty-81706793rm033_seattle_seaha.jpg

FanSince61

Thanks for the memories Dandy
Reaction score
It could have been, because Stanback was in the game on at least one play that I saw and Brad said Roy was being looked at by the trainers. I never heard anymore about it.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Williams, Bennett and Barber have that "chin" thing going on.

2much2soon

Reaction score
DR.WARE;2448425 said:
that was definetly roy

Thats what I thought. His Colonel Sanders looking thing is pretty distinctive.

BTW, what about all the talk, when he was brought in, about him dropping balls? I haven't seen him come near dropping anything that was close to being catchable.
I imagine if he had that problem in Detroit it was because he lost his focus on a team that was going nowhere.
His focus seem razor sharp now.
The long reception today was very, very nice.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
So any information on him being hurt or did they simply pull him because they had enough of a lead?

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
2much2soon;2448563 said:
BTW, what about all the talk, when he was brought in, about him dropping balls? I haven't seen him come near dropping anything that was close to being catchable.
I imagine if he had that problem in Detroit it was because he lost his focus on a team that was going nowhere.

didn't he drop one today that hit him right in the hands? or was that someone else?

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Royal Laegotti;2448406 said:

:laugh2: Roy even is that sly grin on his face

WG5516

Reaction score
Royal Laegotti;2448406 said:

Damn, not with dude pullin on his junk like that. Of all places to grab!!!!

Spectre

Reaction score
It was Roy.
And it made no sense.
He was in a T-shirt and cap.
WTH?
Why wasn't he in there?
It was the perfect opportunity to get him some action to include him in the game more and we were running heavy at the time with a good lead so he could've had a big grab in there.
What gives?

(not to mention nothing ticks me off more than to see one of my fantasy starters in plain clothes, standing on the sidelines long before the game is over w/o any explanation whatsoever)

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Spectre;2448812 said:
It was Roy.
And it made no sense.
WTH?
Why wasn't he in there?
It was the perfect opportunity to get him some action to include him in the game more and we were running heavy at the time with a good lead so he could've had a big grab in there.
What gives?

(not to mention nothing ticks me off more than to see one of my fantasy starters in plain clothes, standing on the sidelines long before the game is over w/o any explanation whatsoever)

maybe WADE pulled a SINGLETARY on him. :eek:

Thomas82

Reaction score
2much2soon;2448563 said:
Thats what I thought. His Colonel Sanders looking thing is pretty distinctive.

That definately was the case.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Spectre;2448812 said:
It was Roy.
And it made no sense.
WTH?
Why wasn't he in there?
What gives?

read my other post, he took himself out at one point because he had some unkown injury. Kristie scales never got a confirmation on the injury so she just said he took himself out.