Twitter: Washington fires GM Bruce Allen

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score

This creates an interesting dynamic in DC. I'm assuming that lil danny will hire a new GM before a new HC is hired (I know...assuming is a dangerous thing). Unless lil danny already has a GM on the hook (I doubt he does), their new HC hire could be a while coming. I don't guess it really matters. We have Jerry, and they have lil danny.

conner01

Reaction score
The skins are in a good position
They were very bad this year so get high pic and they have plenty of picks
They also have some talent so if they have a QB they could rebound fairly quickly

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
In all seriousness, NFCE will be dangerous next year (maybe on Dallas though).

Commanders getting a new GM and HC? Along with a promising rookie QB and WR? If this next draft goes right, they have a chance to do some destruction.

Giants getting a new HC along with Saquon (who had a down year) and a promising rookie in Danny Dimes who has a fumbling problem? Once again, if they get the draft right, they could be in good hands.

Eagles are already set up. Good HC. Just injured. With good healing and a good draft, they will definitely be someone to look out after.

Dallas? We still have our biggest problem at the top, Jerry Jones. We never draft well. And who knows who he’ll get as HC. We may run out of time before we even get a damn HC since Jerry wants to mourn Jason Garrett. We have to proceed with caution...