Watch out for the RAMS

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think the Rams have looked awfully impressive the past two weeks in defeating Philly and the Jets...Steven Jackson is a very very impressive RB.

I think they are peaking at the right time and just may be in the race to get to the SB.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
I think the Rams have looked awfully impressive the past two weeks in defeating Philly and the Jets...Steven Jackson is a very very impressive RB.

I think they are peaking at the right time and just may be in the race to get to the SB.

The Eagles played half a team and the Jets seemed to lose some of their zest once they knew the Bills had lost.

The Rams should scare nobody. They are only good at home.

TobiasEagle77

Reaction score
The Rams never had a problem looking good for a game or two. Consistency is their problem. I was somewhat impressed with their win over the Jets, but remember that that was one of their "good" games. Nothing can be taken from the Eagles games except judgements of the Eagles backups. The Rams are not a threat, IMO.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TobiasEagle77 said:
The Rams never had a problem looking good for a game or two. Consistency is their problem. I was somewhat impressed with their win over the Jets, but remember that that was one of their "good" games. Nothing can be taken from the Eagles games except judgements of the Eagles backups. The Rams are not a threat, IMO.

Just a word of caution....do not underestimate the rams.

When they are hot, they can be extremely hot and if Martz has finally pulled his head out of his arse and realized he needs to run the ball more...like it seems he has lately...they are not to be taken in such a dismissing fashion.

Now sure they do not look to be competition if you look at the long turn of this season...but once again when they are hot they can beat any team.

TobiasEagle77

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Just a word of caution....do not underestimate the rams.

When they are hot, they can be extremely hot and if Martz has finally pulled his head out of his arse and realized he needs to run the ball more...like it seems he has lately...they are not to be taken in such a dismissing fashion.

Now sure they do not look to be competition if you look at the long turn of this season...but once again when they are hot they can beat any team.
I hear that...

When it comes down to it, every team gets a clean slate in the playoffs. The Rams could play every single game hot or cold. The Vikings too, could get really hot and explode. Atlanta's defense could be so good that Vick alone will be enough offense. The Packers still have Farve, who can win any shootout if he's "hot". If Seattle returns to the form they started the season with, they will be tough. In fact, almost all the NFC teams this year look great when they are "hot". But the only teams with a consistent defense are Atlanta and Philadelphia.