Twitter: Watch Pollard's 44 yard touchdown

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
The Cowboys may have screwed up their 2nd round pick but they nailed their 4th round pick. Coming out, I thought it was a stretch that people were comparing him to Kamara. Maybe not.....
:yourock:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Great speed.

I wish everyone would enlarge the video to "full screen", replay it over and over, and specifically pay attention to everyone blocking (the Oline, TEs and WRs). Notice what they all had in common: they all fired out, made the effort, got in front of their opponent while maintaining leverage...and kept their legs pumping as they pushed their opponent back. When our Oline, TEs and WRs win their blocking battles, our RBs can tear it up and play very good.

bark

Reaction score
I wish everyone would enlarge the video to "full screen", replay it over and over, and specifically pay attention to everyone blocking (the Oline, TEs and WRs). Notice what they all had in common: they all fired out, made the effort, got in front of their opponent while maintaining leverage...and kept their legs pumping as they pushed their opponent back. When our Oline, TEs and WRs win their blocking battles, our RBs can tear it up and play very good.
Was that jarwin or Schultz sealing off the DE

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Was that jarwin or Schultz sealing off the DE
It was #77 Tyron Smith sealing in the DE. #86 Schultz is to his left, and #89 Jarwin was at the very end of the line left of Schultz. Schultz and Jarwin took out the LB and CB to that side.