Watching Romo at the American Century

SDCowboy

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3461049 said:
What's up with that?
I guess Time Warner didn't pay ESPN to be allowed access. I think that's what pays for EPSN3 are internet providers.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3461054 said:
I guess Time Warner didn't pay ESPN to be allowed access. I think that's what pays for EPSN3 are internet providers.

ESPN3 is online bro.

It's a website. How are they blocking this?

SDCowboy

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3461060 said:
ESPN3 is online bro.

It's a website. How are they blocking this?
I know it is. Web service providers pay EPSN to be able to allow their customers access to ESPN3.com's online streams. It's similar to how cable/sat providers have to pay the NFL to have access to the NFL Network for their customers. If you don't have one of ESPN's approved internet providers, the site gives you a message to change your provider. :laugh2:

How to Get Access to ESPN3.com

ESPN3.com is available at no charge to fans who receive their high-speed internet connection from an ESPN3.com affiliated internet service provider. ESPN3.com is also available to fans that access the internet from U.S. college campuses and U.S. military bases.
Your current computer network falls outside of these categories. Here’s how you can get access to ESPN3.com.
Please select your internet service provider from the list. If you can't find yours, select "Not Found" at the bottom.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3461075 said:
I know it is. Web service providers pay EPSN to be able to allow their customers access to ESPN3.com's online streams. It's similar to how cable/sat providers have to pay the NFL to have access to the NFL Network for their customers. If you don't have one of ESPN's approved internet providers, the site gives you a message to change your provider. :laugh2:

How to Get Access to ESPN3.com

ESPN3.com is available at no charge to fans who receive their high-speed internet connection from an ESPN3.com affiliated internet service provider. ESPN3.com is also available to fans that access the internet from U.S. college campuses and U.S. military bases.
Your current computer network falls outside of these categories. Here’s how you can get access to ESPN3.com.
Please select your internet service provider from the list. If you can't find yours, select "Not Found" at the bottom.

Wow.

You didn't miss much. Play is suspended right now due to lightning strikes.

But I did record this piece which is pretty funny...

[youtube]hVP2x0shvDg[/youtube]

Run Jimmy...Get out of there now!!!

SDCowboy

Reaction score
:lmao2:You would have thought a bomb threat was issued for how scared the announcers were.

RS12

Reaction score
Romo looked thinner to me when I saw him interviewed on NFLN yesterday.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Watching the rerun now. How do you NOT pair Romo and Aikman together? I know Romo/Jordon is the ratings grabber but come on. :D

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3461349 said:
Watching the rerun now. How do you NOT pair Romo and Aikman together? I know Romo/Jordon is the ratings grabber but come on. :D

Uploading the Romo highlights now.

I agree. Romo, Aikman and Elway. Screw Aaron Rodgers.

Romo and Jordan though was the main grouping today. I had so much coverage I got a full 10 minutes or highlights plus a quick interview after the round.

Here's the leaderboard - http://golf-acc.ids-sports.com/

The highlights...

[youtube]5nQk9wQ1GaQ[/youtube]

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3461047 said:
I can't watch because I have Roadrunner? Thanks EPSN!
This is the kind of crap that caused me to ditch Time-Warner as soon as AT&T built U-verse into my neighborhood. Love U-verse.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Romo probably won't challenge for American Century title

The American Century Championship uses a modified Stableford scoring system so it's possible Romo could be in contention for the win tomorrow, but it's not likely...

[youtube]59UMkbJ-Zvc[/youtube]

Will still be watching and rooting for him to finish strong.

How about that promo at the end. In three weeks we get us a a football game!