Watching The Game Again

links18

Reaction score
We really had every chance to win this game handily. Witten's big play that only led to 3 points, the bomb to TO that should have went for 6, T-New should have had a pick six..............:(

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
The thing is, those missed plays early in the game were truly costly because you have to figure, the Eagles very possibly would have folded early once things started going bad. Let a bad team stick around for a while, and you give them confidence.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
links18;1843121 said:
We really had every chance to win this game handily. Witten's big play that only led to 3 points, the bomb to TO that should have went for 6, T-New should have had a pick six..............:(

Why torture yourself like that?

That's like plucking nose hairs.

FCBarca

Reaction score
A lot of squandered opportunities...Too easy to play the 'what if' game, Philly could do the same, really.

They laid an egg, plain and simple...Moreover, they did little to make adjustments or play with a sense of urgency...They just kinda strolled into the 4th thinking it would click at some pt.

Unwise:starspin

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Juke99;1843147 said:
The thing is, those missed plays early in the game were truly costly because you have to figure, the Eagles very possibly would have folded early once things started going bad. Let a bad team stick around for a while, and you give them confidence.
That's exactly what I was thinking. If Romo hits TO on that first bomb, game over. And it's not close.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
links18;1843121 said:
when did this happen?

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
peplaw06;1843177 said:
That's exactly what I was thinking. If Romo hits TO on that first bomb, game over. And it's not close.

Was that a sure score? Seems like there was a safety coming over that could have made the tackle (and big plays didn't necessarily = 6 points later in the game, as we saw on the Witten play).

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
peplaw06;1843210 said:
Srsly, do you watch the games?
i missed it cause i went to scrape the ice off my sister's car so she could get to work on time.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Those missed first half opportunities caused us to start pressing, which is not conducive to playing well.

ndanger

Reaction score
Rampage;1843287 said:
i missed it cause i went to scrape the ice off my sister's car so she could get to work on time.

Dude you must really like your sister, or was that her early Christmas present? If so you get a pass. ;)

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I think it was Austin who could have blocked an eagle punt. He was there but didn't lay out and only used one hand. He was afraid he was going to hit the punter and actually did, then he claimed he tipped the ball. (not sure if he actually did or not)

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Mavs Man;1843209 said:
Was that a sure score? Seems like there was a safety coming over that could have made the tackle (and big plays didn't necessarily = 6 points later in the game, as we saw on the Witten play).
I think it was Dawkins, and he was too shallow to catch TO IIRC.