Waukesha Christmas Parade Massacrer Sentenced

triplets_93

Reaction score
On Wednesday, Judge Jennifer Dorow sentenced Darrell Brooks, who was found guilty in October of charges that include six counts of first-degree intentional homicide, to six life sentences, to be served consecutively without the possibility or eligibility for extended supervision.

Additionally, Brooks was sentenced to 17 and a half years for each of the 61 counts of reckless endangerment, 25 years for each of the six counts of hit and run, six years of two counts of bail jumping, and nine months for one count of battery, all to be served consecutively.

https://thepostmillennial.com/break...tences-for-waukesha-christmas-parade-massacre

dsturgeon

Reaction score
He is a bad dude.

I was doing something else, but I overheard a news story about a young 22 year old in L.A. running into a group of police officers today. It was an accident, but total destruction.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
On Wednesday, Judge Jennifer Dorow sentenced Darrell Brooks, who was found guilty in October of charges that include six counts of first-degree intentional homicide, to six life sentences, to be served consecutively without the possibility or eligibility for extended supervision.

Additionally, Brooks was sentenced to 17 and a half years for each of the 61 counts of reckless endangerment, 25 years for each of the six counts of hit and run, six years of two counts of bail jumping, and nine months for one count of battery, all to be served consecutively.

https://thepostmillennial.com/break...tences-for-waukesha-christmas-parade-massacre
Nice!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Really? You know for SURE that he fears imprisonment for life over death?
I didn't say I know for sure. I said I'm sure. It's like when you say, "I'm sure you'll find your keys." It doesn't mean you know without a doubt, just that you find it very likely.

terra

Reaction score
I didn't say I know for sure. I said I'm sure. It's like when you say, "I'm sure you'll find your keys." It doesn't mean you know without a doubt, just that you find it very likely.
I find it very unlikely.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
you really do not get it do you?

Tell me why virtually every single person on death row in the US fights for every possible last second of life?
Do they? Have you actually checked the stats on that? I bet there are plenty of them who just want it over with. On top of that, there are probably a lot of lifers who wish they had a death sentence.

Last edited:

terra

Reaction score
Do they? Have you actually checked the stats on that? I bet there are plenty of them who just want it over with. On top of that, there are probably a lot of lifers who wish they had a death sentence.
I have and you are once again wrong. Just because you think that way means nothing.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have and you are once again wrong. Just because you think that way means nothing.
You have, have you. I think you're lying. You just can't stand when someone has a different opinion.

terra

Reaction score
You have, have you. I think you're lying. You just can't stand when someone has a different opinion.
wow talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
You throw a hissy fit every time someone disagrees with you.
Been an advocate of the death penalty all my life; and clearly you have no clue at all about what you claim to know.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
wow talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
You throw a hissy fit every time someone disagrees with you.
Been an advocate of the death penalty all my life; and clearly you have no clue at all about what you claim to know.
A hissy fit? Lol. What exactly did I claim to know? Now you're just saying words without even thinking.