Way To Go To. :)

mmohican29

Reaction score
I saw TO reject ESPN's Ed Werder's questions like he was a lizard that gave birth to a frog. OUTSTANDING. :)

I think the entire team should take that angle and make it clear that we are unhappy with ESPN's portrayal of the talent and character of the Cowboys.

Nutrislim Berman, Jackson, Crissy Carter, Sheshawn, Steve combover Young, and yes- even Emmitt- (alright give Emmitt a pass but- he does stink in his new role) should be given the exact same cold shoulder until the exec's in Bristol rethink their position on trying to sabotage the Cowboys seasons each and every year- which they clearly do.

I hope every player on the team acts as if ESPN reporters don't have any credibility- someone will force them to have accountability at least.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
mmohican29;2344710 said:
I saw TO reject ESPN's Ed Werder's questions like he was a lizard that gave birth to a frog. OUTSTANDING. :)

I think the entire team should take that angle and make it clear that we are unhappy with ESPN's portrayal of the talent and character of the Cowboys.

Nutrislim Berman, Jackson, Crissy Carter, Sheshawn, Steve combover Young, and yes- even Emmitt- (alright give Emmitt a pass but- he does stink in his new role) should be given the exact same cold shoulder until the exec's in Bristol rethink their position on trying to sabotage the Cowboys seasons each and every year- which they clearly do.

I hope every player on the team acts as if ESPN reporters don't have any credibility- someone will force them to have accountability at least.

Excellent.

I've stopped watching ESPN, and now my team can stop talking to ESPN.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I agree he is a parasite trying to feed off TO and the Cowboys. Was fun to see TO shun him.