We are better than pittsburgh

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Always had this down as a win, albeit I expected an easier time. Injuries are obviously hurting the team and Dak played boneheaded through three quarters.

Still looks like a .500 or slightly better team but more injuries could really derail this thing.

stiletto

Reaction score
Was surprised their O was so putrid or our D was more disciplined. Maybe it was a little of both but the D seemed better than it has with some of the starters in there. I liked Wheat. I know he got the penalty but I thought he believed he was sacking Fields.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Rico was phenomenal on that drive, and running very hard, so I get it.
He ran tough in the 2nd half....but he wasn't phenomenal on trying to jump over linemen and the goal line at the end there.....lol

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Fields is absolutely terrible. He is holding their offense back. Not accurate and his running is not as great either. Don’t think they will be sticking with him very long.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
High school teams in texas are better than Pitt, watt is the whole team
Were you one of those who said Pittsburgh would kill us? Not sure if you are or not, but a lot of people said we would be blown out, now they're saying the Steelers suck. Funny how that works. We beat a 3-1 team at their house after a long delay. I'll take it.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
The Fill Of Victory And The Agony Of Defeat

GZRB7HCX0AAsbIg