We are going to need to do this

STSINAZ

Reaction score
Get a guard to backup Kosier and Rivera....I dont think you can count on Peterman...he is too injury prone and I dont want Gurode moving over if someone gets hurt...Al Johnson sucks at center...we may want to look at getting another center too- a backup...AL needs to go...bottom line...

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
I agree, but without putting too much thought in it, it seems like we are deep at LB and weak at OL. There has to be a team out their that is the opposite of us, but like I said, I am not putting much thought into this about potential suitors, just throwing it out for some discussion. What could Ellis possibly fetch from another team starving for a DE?

Big Dakota

Reaction score
STSINAZ said:
Get a guard to backup Kosier and Rivera....I dont think you can count on Peterman...he is too injury prone and I dont want Gurode moving over if someone gets hurt...Al Johnson sucks at center...we may want to look at getting another center too- a backup...AL needs to go...bottom line...

Parcells said yesterday Johnson and Gurode are even in their battle. But hey, what does he know?

ddh33

Reaction score
If Gurode is able to grab the gig at center, I wonder how effective Al Johnson could be as a backup at guard? I seem to remember some people thinking he would be able to do that when he was drafted...

I'm interested in some of the good things that Bill said about Procter too. I don't know much about him though.

Pat McQuistan has also gotten himself noticed during this camp. He's done a lot of this while playing LT, but I thought he was a guard at Weber State beside his brother? He might be able to help out at guard though.