We are in what Don Nelson called "Liars season"(pre-draft)

NorthDalal

Reaction score
Look for LG,LT & DT as draft priorities.With a wealth of WRs out in the F.A. market and one of the best WR drafts in recent memory w/6 likely first round draft choices,expect lots of teams to mention WRs but the Cowboys will be looking for a 4th option to go w/CeeDee,Gallup,Washington expect us to shore up both lines,OF and DEF well before we seek a WR IMO. If we are looking to set up a competition at 3-4-5 spots we could wait until June 1 cuts add 10 million from Collins cut and possibly a three yr. Dalton Schultz new contract(adding 5-8M) & shop for a T.Y. Hilton,OBJ,Julio Jones,Devante Parker,Jarvis Landry or any vet route runner that will get open for Dak.More veteran cuts will come after rookies report in May.

NorthDalal

Reaction score
I have watched lawyers lie by omission and enhancement,all my business life.Draft time rumors and leaks are the norm.I think the WR stories are Cowboys way to get Philly to spend draft capital on one or two WRs.
Green,Johnson or Linderbaum will all fit a role,and worthy at 24,and does anybody know if Biadasz can play reserve Guard?