We clearly outplayed Philly

Doomsday77

Reaction score
P.I. calls were almost equal so not refs fault. they got outplayed plain and simple. #4 does not know where he is on the field. They were the better team. We'll get em at home. Did you actually think we would outright win this game?

Fmart322

Reaction score
Dak was 28/43 363yds 3tds 0 ints 114 QBR.
He had a good game.
Bad calls/non calls by the refs killed us a lot more then the Cowboys mistakes imo.

J817

Reaction score
Not sure how you feel we outplayed them. Not sure what Dallas did better. They won, so…..

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Yeah, the game in Dallas is going to be ugly. Look for Hurts to sit out.

Philly still has a a really strong lead though. That Arizona loss is going to haunt the Cowboys.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
They played better but lost. Game of inches and the refs..typical NFL game. It's a trash league. I was already thinking about that because the games today were absolutely trash. At this point I'm not renewing Sunday Ticket for next year.

meddleroidz

Reaction score
eagles have confidence now vs dallas and will probably sweep dallas a 2nd occurence in 10 eyars!

kskboys

Reaction score
I am absolutely not a refs complainer, but they gave Philly their last TD drive. It was patently ridiculous.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
despite our mistake, and awful right tackle. we out played them. steele has to be benched and gallup needs to go to the bench.
That’s one way of looking at it… The other way is that they had the game in hand, and we got A little lucky at the end To make it close… and it was about as close as you can get.

I don’t know how people crap on Dak After that game. I criticize Dak as much as anyone, but today was a good day for him.

I look forward to the rematch at our place. Hopefully we don’t do the typical cowboy thing and now lose to bad teams… it would be great if the December matchup was for the lead in the NFC and the NFC East.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
They played better but lost. Game of inches and the refs..typical NFL game. It's a trash league. I was already thinking about that because the games today were absolutely trash. At this point I'm not renewing Sunday Ticket for next year.
Literally inches… 6 inches on the TD, 2 inches on the two point.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
also, how many times did their right tackle start early today? it reminds me of every game we play against Trent Williams.