We have best record against AFC

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
We are 3-1 vs. AFC.... the AFC South that is... we played the whole division for some reason

Colts W
Titans W
Texans W
Jags L

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
YoMick;1233533 said:
We are 3-1 vs. AFC.... the AFC South that is... we played the whole division for some reason

Colts W
Titans W
Texans W
Jags L
Since they went to 4 team divisions, we always play an entire AFC division each season.

Unfortunately, having the best record against the AFC doesn't make the list of tiebreakers.

parchy

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1233542 said:
and we are 1-1 against good teams in that division

2-1... seeing as the Titans beat one of those "good" teams you're including I'd say they should be in there.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
parchy;1233547 said:
2-1... seeing as the Titans beat one of those "good" teams you're including I'd say they should be in there.
titans are not a good team

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
YoMick;1233533 said:

Colts W
Titans W
Texans W
Jags L
lol, you always play an entire division

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
YoMick;1233565 said:
VY is 6-4 as a starter no?

Ouch! I did not know that
vince young is gonna be nothing more than a lesser version of michael vick

parchy

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1233582 said:

How on Earth can you come to that conclusion after all he's done with one of the worst teams in the league this year?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
parchy;1233594 said:
How on Earth can you come to that conclusion after all he's done with one of the worst teams in the league this year?

Yeah I must admit that I thought he would be another Vick(lite)... but he is ALREADY showing more smarts than Vick has in 6 years...

He could be something... time will tell... he has been impressive in his first 10 games... when has Vick impressed anyone? WHAT? he had 2 300 yard passing games in 6 years? LOL

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1233582 said:

The guy has already done everything that Michael Vick has...what more can you ask of him.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I am not sure the Colts are considered very good now, but when we beat them they were 9-0