We have too much talent on this team

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
to be playing this poorly.

What are we lacking?

1. Leadership - we have no leadership from the coaching staff to the players
2. Discipline - stupid penalties, constantly missing blocking assignments, not covering your areas in coverage
3. Coaching - our OL looks undisciplined. our secondary looks the undisciplined and lost. our front 7 gets inconsistent pressure. too many penalties. very poor tackling. the coaches aren't preparing the players to run their schemes properly.
4. Turnovers - we are consistently giving the ball away and not getting the ball back. our defense does a horrible job of creating turnovers. our offense does a terrible job of protecting the ball.

We need our coaches to get the players to become accountable for their play and mistakes. We need our coaches to prepare them better for each game. We need our coaches to light a fire under the players butts. I have never seen a sideline so nonchalant in my life. I am completely disgusted by the ho hum attitude.

We need Michael Irvin on the sidelines. We need Joe Avezanno on the sidelines. We need Will Muschamp on the sidelines......anyone to get this group fired up and to play with some passion, heart, and emotion.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Biggems;2354451 said:
to be playing this poorly.

What are we lacking?

1. Leadership - we have no leadership from the coaching staff to the players
2. Discipline - stupid penalties, constantly missing blocking assignments, not covering your areas in coverage
3. Coaching - our OL looks undisciplined. our secondary looks the undisciplined and lost. our front 7 gets inconsistent pressure. too many penalties. very poor tackling. the coaches aren't preparing the players to run their schemes properly.
4. Turnovers - we are consistently giving the ball away and not getting the ball back. our defense does a horrible job of creating turnovers. our offense does a terrible job of protecting the ball.

We need our coaches to get the players to become accountable for their play and mistakes. We need our coaches to prepare them better for each game. We need our coaches to light a fire under the players butts. I have never seen a sideline so nonchalant in my life. I am completely disgusted by the ho hum attitude.

We need Michael Irvin on the sidelines. We need Joe Avezanno on the sidelines. We need Will Muschamp on the sidelines......anyone to get this group fired up and to play with some passion, heart, and emotion.

A lot of that starts with the head Coach and works it way down

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Do the rookies get to wear the star on the helmet or bring the coach water. I bet the players make Wade bring them water.

Derinyar

Reaction score
I think Wade is gone after this year, and probably the rest of the staff also, if we don't make the playoffs which looks like a good shot right now.