We need a good kick returner

juck

Reaction score
Im rooting for him,he just isnt electrifying,or even really fast for that matter.

Gordon

Reaction score
And just as you say that, he rips off a pretty nice punt return. All he needed was a little doubt :)

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i admit that i absolutely 100% hated the pick because it was just way too early in the draft to pick a player thats nothing more than a returner, who up to now hasnt even done well in that department. i really want to know what Parcells was smoking when he drafted him... but still hopefully he shows something so we dont feel like we wasted a pick

Smith22

Reaction score
I like Thompson as one of our KR's, not 2 sure about the other spot though. Hopefully Green shows us more before the opener. He needs to make a little noise with Hurd and Rector playing well. Crayton also needs to stay healthy (I know, not his fault) or he might find his way into BP's doghouse.

Smith22

Reaction score
bewareofdware said:
i want to try newman out or maybe even glenn

I'm fine with mixing in TNew at PR, especially in a critical situation, but NO WAY do I want him out there as a KR.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
Smith22 said:
I like Thompson as one of our KR's, not 2 sure about the other spot though. Hopefully Green shows us more before the opener. He needs to make a little noise with Hurd and Rector playing well. Crayton also needs to stay healthy (I know, not his fault) or he might find his way into BP's doghouse.

I LIKE THONPSON ALSO. HE HAD A GREAT SEASON RETURNING KICKS AND ALSO BROKE SOME OF OUR RETURN RECORDS. HE DID A GREAT JOB