We need a WR and 2 DB's

xpistofer

Reaction score
montgod;1905867 said:
My take:

Flozell Adams: Resign at an affordable rate, if not, let him go and receive compensory picks next year. Free would hopefully be able to take his place. Everyone else can lose OL and pick up the slack, but it seems like the Boys keep trying to work with the old guys because they are afraid to put the young ones out there. You have to eventually hire within to be successful in this league and the Boys need to get back to this in drafting and teaching the OL to be successful instead of being held hostage.

Julius Jones: Let him go

Terry Glenn: Let him go

Jacques Reeves: Let him go

Nate Jones: Let him go

Ferguson: If he doesn't fit scheme, let him go.

Thompson: Low level tender for TC to see if he can cut it.

B. Johnson: Let him go, get a cheaper, younger backup who is more capable. Minor... but I would make that move.

Keith Davis: We do have a glut of Safties, but he is an excellent ST player. Wouldn't mind resigning if BP doesn't steal him away.

Resign Ware, Newman, and Hamlin to new deals.

Wait it out on Barber unless an affordable contract comes up.

Roy Williams: Wow... don't know what to do with that guy with his contract. No one will want to trade for him. So, my hope is that Wade or whoever, has a fair competition in training camp, and if RW still doesn't cut it, then he goes to the bench and ST like KD did. In the end, if he becomes bitter, then he can ammend his contract like Archuletta did and go where he wants to. Kelly Roland did him a number fo sho it looks like.

Carpenter: Check him out again in TC, if he doesn't cut it again, maybe look at a trade for Jason Taylor since he is BP's draft pick. I know JT is up there in age, but it could be like a Charles Taylor pickup for a couple seasons to get us over the top. He is still better then everyone on our DL except Ware.

Draft a CB, OL, WR, RB, DT (no particular order but I would think CB would be first on the list - BPA).

Sign or trade for a vet WR that isn't up there in age. Similar to the Chambers trade to San Diego. So that would be a no to Chad Johnson. Fitz is still under contract and they won't be letting him go. Roy Williams might work, but wouldn't be a great compliment to TO. Someone to look at nonetheless since TO isn't young anymore.

I don't like the signing of Michael Turner because I think there is a high level of talent in the draft at RB. No need to pay Turner money if we don't need to. If he is affordable, then fine, otherwise draft a replacement.

Fire Special teams coach. Horrible.

? Charles Taylor? as in the shoe? I remember Charles Haley, but not a Charles Taylor...?:p:

jay cee

Reaction score
eduncan22;1905916 said:
You should be putting the blame on our other corner.

Reeves didn't give up any TDs in the game.

Man you gotta let it go.

montgod

Reaction score
xpistofer;1907199 said:
? Charles Taylor? as in the shoe? I remember Charles Haley, but not a Charles Taylor...?:p:

Yeah yeah... you know who I meant! Charles Haley... :)

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
why do the mods continue to allow edung to post? why hasn't he been banned yet?