We need consistency on this team!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Every year it seems like the same thing, and yes I know other teams go through this also. For us, it always seems that our offense starts off slow during the season, and our defense bails us out. Our offense then begins to pick things up, we get on FIRE, and then our defense is up and down. What can we do to find more balance, and be consistent all the way through?? Please give your thoughts......

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every year it seems like the same thing, and yes I know other teams go through this also. For us, it always seems that our offense starts off slow during the season, and our defense bails us out. Our offense then begins to pick things up, we get on FIRE, and then our defense is up and down. What can we do to find more balance, and be consistent all the way through?? Please give your thoughts......
It's about to swing the other way.
What we need is discipline
Penalties will knock us out of playoff games.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sucks seems like that's not of much importance to this team, until the press conference or when the game is over and we're wondering why we loss the game

CCBoy

Reaction score
That depends upon how far up the leader's group one monitors and controls production of the roster and momentums there.

Here and now, on those very measurements, the team is actually very strong. All final level status is based upon gambles, not fan frustrations.

conner01

Reaction score
No, not really. The majority of the league is the same. It’s really difficult to put together 17 perfect games. Your opponents are all different and some teams aren’t good matchups for one side or the other. That’s why other teams, goid teams go through the same thibg.

triplets_93

Reaction score
:hammer:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No, not really. The majority of the league is the same. It’s really difficult to put together 17 perfect games. Your opponents are all different and some teams aren’t good matchups for one side or the other. That’s why other teams, goid teams go through the same thibg.
good point