We need to go all Defense

Frozen700

Reaction score
Free Agency and Draft.

We need to sell out for Defense and let them carry us. Our offense is average, but with a good Defense we can go far. Look at the ravens

Upgrade safety, corner, and edge rushers.

I don't think we should pick up any offensive players.

Let Dak do what he does with what he has. Time for him to prove his worth with that big pay.

visionary

Reaction score
I agree except that you didn’t list the most important position: DT, DT, DT

that needs to be our first priority not “edge rushers”

Winonesoon

Reaction score
I agree ,unless we have a shot at Pitts. You just have to turn that card in!:) Our offense is not average.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Our offense is average? You do realize that over the last 20 games with Dak at QB this offense has been #1 in the league in yards and #3 in scoring? In what alternate universe is that "average?" I want the draft to be defense heavy too but we don't need to go peddling false narratives to make it happen. Unless we trade Dak to Chicago for Andy Dalton our offense is going to be several miles above "average."

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I agree ,unless we have a shot at Pitts. You just have to turn that card in!:) Our offense is not average.

Yeah Pitts is a potential Randy Moss level playmaker. I don't know how you pass on that guy if he's there at 10. I know some fans will lose their minds but so be it. If I have a chance at a guy like that who will anchor my pass offense for the next 10-12 years I'm taking him. There will be plenty of potential studs in the 2nd and 3rd round to improve the defense.. which already improved 5 ranking spots the day Mike Nolan was fired.

DanA

Reaction score
I think we need at least 7/10 picks to be defense but not necessarily all picks to be defense. I wouldn't spend a cent in FA on offense though now that Dak is done.