We pwned the ESPN ticker!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
dont forget sam hurd, spencer.

it goes on and on....

My heart belongs on that list to. It has taken a beating.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
theebs;2335867 said:

it goes on and on....

You know, I remember at time, during Parcells era, other team would be on the Injury list and none of the cowboys pretty much. Only if freaking Parcells had been little bit more innovative and loose, I am pretty sure Cowboys would have won lot more.

Much like Coughlin changed his way a little bit and Giants turned around. Ugh, well, never mind....

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2335890 said:
You know, I remember at time, during Parcells era, other team would be on the Injury list and none of the cowboys pretty much. Only if freaking Parcells had been little bit more innovative and loose, I am pretty sure Cowboys would have won lot more.

Much like Coughlin changed his way a little bit and Giants turned around. Ugh, well, never mind....

Agreed.

utrunner07

Reaction score
theebs;2335867 said:

it goes on and on....

\

Also add Adam's/ Pacman's suspension issue to that

can we call him Pacman when talking about the "incident" and Adam on when talking about on the field? Is that proper?

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Let me ask you guys something i haven't heard discussed today. What about Flo's arm?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
utrunner07;2335920 said:
\

Also add Adam's/ Pacman's suspension issue to that

can we call him Pacman when talking about the "incident" and Adam on when talking about on the field? Is that proper?

well a guy who didnt give his name out, called the ticket the other day and told a story of how he was at a function where pacman was. it was the week pacman was running around telling everyone he was adam.

So the guy walks up to him and says hey adam and starts talking to him and pacman cuts him off and says call me pacman....adam is for the white crackers.....

apparently the guy works..as he said in the hip hop community and was there filming something. Pacmans bodyguards were there and made him erase all of it, they watched as he erased it. he then said pacman is always out drinking and partying with women at some strip club that I forgot the name of. He called pacman a hood who is a dangerous person!!

pretty interesting to me.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
theebs;2336110 said:
well a guy who didnt give his name out, called the ticket the other day and told a story of how he was at a function where pacman was. it was the week pacman was running around telling everyone he was adam.

So the guy walks up to him and says hey adam and starts talking to him and pacman cuts him off and says call me pacman....adam is for the white crackers.....

apparently the guy works..as he said in the hip hop community and was there filming something. Pacmans bodyguards were there and made him erase all of it, they watched as he erased it. he then said pacman is always out drinking and partying with women at some strip club that I forgot the name of. He called pacman a hood who is a dangerous person!!

Wouldn't surprise me. A leopard can’t change his stripes people.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
theebs;2336110 said:

Hearsay. May or may not be true. I seriously doubt the story after hearing about AJ being at strip clubs. Jerry would not although that so unless these guards are flipping on Jerry they are not going to strip clubs. I'm surprised they let him have a drink.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2336197 said:
don't give up Zoners!

:welcome:

Giving up is the CZ motto these days. Stick around and see for yourself. Post more often!

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
tomson75;2336343 said:
:welcome:

Giving up is the CZ motto these days. Stick around and see for yourself. Post more often!

Umm, do we really want him to post more often? :D jk