We seem to like to acquire players during the season

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
As opposed to the off-season, which causes us fans to lose our minds because we're not making any moves. Is it better to do it this way, or be a bit more proactive before the season. I'm assuming it's better financially this way, building a team I don't think. But who am I, I'm just a guy who wants to know your thoughts! Please give your thoughts...!

CCBoy

Reaction score
As opposed to the off-season, which causes us fans to lose our minds because we're not making any moves. Is it better to do it this way, or be a bit more proactive before the season. I'm assuming it's better financially this way, building a team I don't think. But who am I, I'm just a guy who wants to know your thoughts! Please give your thoughts...!
These are usually special case situations and a lot of significant talent and usually on a fire sell situation for team reasons.

Aven8

Reaction score
If we sign Leonard, and he still has something, this will be like having a major trade before the deadline without giving up any picks. Let’s hope he still has something. That’s all that’s missing on this defense

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If we sign Leonard, and he still has something, this will be like having a major trade before the deadline without giving up any picks. Let’s hope he still has something. That’s all that’s missing on this defense
What to do with Evans