We should hire Josh McDaniels after this season

waving monkey

Reaction score
Am I the only one who recalls all the praise for Linehan, and the hand wringing about the possibility of his departure all last season as Dallas beat the NFL up in regular season?

Now he doesn't know how to call plays or coach.
that's indelicate

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
We would finally have some creativity on offense and a coach with a great pedigree.

I know he was fired in Denver. So was Belichick in Cleveland.

McDaniels is waiting to take over for Belichik, which will be sooner rather than later. Why would he leave there to work for the Joneses?

mahoneybill

Reaction score
After 20 years of awful coaching and only 2 playoff wins, I'm ready for someone who can win when it matters. No more one and done Cowboys.

If not McDaniels then how about Brian Kelly? Rumor has it that he is trying to get out of ND because the make it impossible to win there consistently.

Would like to hear more about why you favor Kelly. Don't watch a lot of college football so intrigued with your idea.

Seems to me that we have run the same O for years, and don't take advantage of bunch formations to spring open Dez, or Beasley more often... also throw in slants into to equation

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
After 20 years of awful coaching and only 2 playoff wins, I'm ready for someone who can win when it matters. No more one and done Cowboys.

If not McDaniels then how about Brian Kelly?

ZK682Aq.gif