We should play the Niners in the postseason

Deionindahood

Reaction score
Where’d you read that?

Los Angeles Rams- 5-6
I read it last Friday or Saturday. Don't remember where. Could it have been written after we won on Thanksgiving before the Rams won on the following Sunday. It doesn't really change the narrative though.

Jipper

Reaction score
I don't believe we can beat a healthy 49ers team...I do think we can beat a healthy eagles team...we need a path where we don't play SF.

Blitzen

Reaction score
I just read where all our 8 wins were against teams with 4 or less wins. I think it's time to prove how good we are by winning against the best. Bring on the Eagles, Bills, Dolphins and Lions..I see 4 wins. And I want SF in the NFCCG.
I second this-but really they just need to face and beat a healthy 49ers squad in the playoffs. That might be the most satisfying win in the last 3 decades. Until the next big win.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Just beat whoever is in front of you. I'm tired of hoping for the path of least resistance. Stop being bullied and become the bully.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
They’re very good and they’ve been lucky. Both things can be true. They look more like a team you’d expect to go 7-4 or 8-3 than 10-1. But they have those wins in the bank.
The difference in 10-1 or 8-3 for them is basically just the other team catching the ball lol

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I don't believe we can beat a healthy 49ers team...I do think we can beat a healthy eagles team...we need a path where we don't play SF.
I don’t see it unless someone beats SF in playoffs. Their seeding will be better than us . So even if we beat eagles in div round for NGCG we will have to goto SF . So , I think we need to man up and take down anyone in our path to SB

_sturt_

Reaction score
Truth, I'll take a SB trophy however we can get one apart from doing the Houston Asterisks or Michigan Wolverines workaround approach.

Truth, I most want to get it by having had to play PHI and SF... in my best John Houseman voice... "We win NFL championships the old-fashioned way... we eeeeaaaarrrrrrrrrrnnn them."

sarge1116

Reaction score
I rather the easiest path lol

Gimme the Eagles in the divisional though; they're frauds.
Last year, "eagles haven't played anyone, they are frauds, easy schedule"
This year " eagles are frauds because they are winning close games againt top competition "
Next year " eagles are lucky frauds heading for their 3rd superbowl in 3 years "
Lol!

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Last year, "eagles haven't played anyone, they are frauds, easy schedule"
This year " eagles are frauds because they are winning close games againt top competition "
Next year " eagles are lucky frauds heading for their 3rd superbowl in 3 years "
Lol!
This dude thinks the Patriots and Commanders are top competition

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I want the easiest path to the SB. If someone else knocks off the Niners that's fine with me.

If the path went through Atlanta, Detroit, and Philly I don't think anyone here would be mad.

Darkhound

Reaction score
We cant EVEN beast the seahawks... there you have this team SUCKS