We STANK and that is it

burmafrd

Reaction score
Now one could argue that we were due for a letdown but against the Skins?

Fact is that our playmakers today did not make plays.

Our D got their lunch eaten.

And our coaches pretty much sucked.

Anyone really disagree?

TNew blew some plays. His first really bad game since the Detroit game two years ago. You can count on the fingers of ONE hand how many he has had as a cowboy.

Romo really is going to have to grow up and stop forcing balls.

BUT this one is on the players for stinking and the coaches for clearly standing around letting the Skins eat the apple right off their heads.

Wade Phillips right now to me is on the hot seat as regards the D.
With all the money and talent there on D I am not seeing the results.

And Red BALL is also going to have to think about how much of a genius he really is.

Now as regards forcing the ball to TO..... that maybe something that we have to face as well.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
burmafrd;2294585 said:
Wade Phillips right now to me is on the hot seat as regards the D.
With all the money and talent there on D I am not seeing the results.

And Red BALL is also going to have to think about how much of a genius he really is.

:bow:

Boysboy

Reaction score
burmafrd;2294585 said:
Now as regards forcing the ball to TO..... that maybe something that we have to face as well.

Romo was pressured most of the game-remember when Aikman got alot of pressure, he would force it alot to his #1(Irvin). Oh-that INT he threw was forced into Austin.

burmafrd

Reaction score
He has been under pressure before but was not so obssessed about getting TO the ball.

Boysboy

Reaction score
burmafrd;2294685 said:
He has been under pressure before but was not so obssessed about getting TO the ball.

You mean the INT he forced to Miles Austin?

burmafrd

Reaction score
No I mean the whole game where instead of taking what was available he kept forcing it to TO. When that happens use the other weapons. We did not do that often enough. And as regards the running game....

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I have noticed in my now six or seven years of Cowboys message board posting that when fans seem wildly overconfident about a game like they were this one, the players are usually having at least some of the same feelings.

I think we just took them a little lightly and our play showed it today.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2294731 said:
I have noticed in my now six or seven years of Cowboys message board posting that when fans seem wildly overconfident about a game like they were this one, the players are usually having at least some of the same feelings.

I think we just took them a little lightly and our play showed it today.

But I thought it was TO's fault, no?

It's always fun at the same time when we lose-we end up pointing the finger at MANY things, even though we act like it's ONLY ONE particular thing.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Boysboy;2294733 said:
But I thought it was TO's fault, no?

It's always fun at the same time when we lose-we end up pointing the finger at MANY things, even though we act like it's ONLY ONE particular thing.

You thought what was TO's fault?

And of course it was many things. It's never just one thing when you lose.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2294736 said:
You thought what was TO's fault?

And of course it was many things. It's never just one thing when you lose.

Didn't you say TO's terminator personality is finally emerging, and showed on the field today?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Boysboy;2294738 said:
Didn't you say TO's terminator personality is finally emerging, and showed on the field today?

"Terminator personality"?

No, I didn't say that. I said he has to be babied and coddled, and he's eventually going to complain publicly when things don't go his way.

I certainly never said he caused our loss, though.