We will beat the Commanders

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
The football gods would have it no other way than to build up a glimmer of hope and then drive a stake through our collective fandom's soul.

Gameover

Reaction score
We're headed for the annual winner take all season finale

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Boy, am I confident in Romo. We know how well Romo plays in must win games. Remember the last two years? Romo Romo Romo

Start Orton. J/K.

But we all know what is going to happen, but do the coaches?

The eagles are going to blitz the heck out of us until we prove we can beat it. They will blitz the a gaps all night and force us to adjust. But we have shown that we don't know how to adjust to the blitz. Commanders killed us with it in week 17 last year.

I don't understand why teams don't blitz us all the time. We always miss assignments and Romo is terrible against it.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I predict the Cowboys and Eagles lose this weekend. we still get the chance to play for the division.

Aggie87

Reaction score
Who cares. Who cares if they beat the Eagles. They aren't very good period. They don't deserve to be in the playoffs, and even if they manage to make it they'll be knocked out easily in their first game by some team that is more talented, better coached, and more committed.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Probably. Just so we can lose to Philly to end the year for the third straight season with a win and in game.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe we will beat the Commanders as well FWIW.