we will never win until we get some leaders

STSINAZ

Reaction score
and i mean true leaders...ray lewis types...the type that command respect...we have no leaders...just a bunch of chirpers...newman, ellis...TO...crayton...guys like that...I wish Ware was one of those guys...I wish Romo was too....they would command respect with their play all they would have to do is speak up...imagine aikman and irvin in this situation....THEY WOULDNT BE....they commanded respect....IMO its just another thing that jerry doesnt do well when picking players...he overhypes a player and doesnt get ones with leadership ability...how do i know? we have NONE..none on the whole team! bradie james? he is no leader...he doesnt dominate the game...keith davis? he is terrible who is going to listen to him? TO? he has no credibility because he is all about himself! we have no leader at the helm and none on the field...its too bad too....

Shinywalrus

Reaction score
I'm rather of the opinion that this is one of those, "Too many chiefs, not enough injuns" situations.

I don't think players can control this independently - Lewis controlled the locker room because Billick put him in a position to. You have to have the support of the coaching staff in fostering an atmosphere of accountability.

There are personalities on this team that could run this place under the right circumstances. We've got the Captains, we've got the ship, we just don't have the navigator.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
Shinywalrus;2485590 said:
I'm rather of the opinion that this is one of those, "Too many chiefs, not enough injuns" situations.

I don't think players can control this independently - Lewis controlled the locker room because Billick put him in a position to. You have to have the support of the coaching staff in fostering an atmosphere of accountability.

There are personalities on this team that could run this place under the right circumstances. We've got the Captains, we've got the ship, we just don't have the navigator.

Remember lewis was in charge because he was a leader

willia451

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2485579 said:
and i mean true leaders...ray lewis types...the type that command respect...we have no leaders...just a bunch of chirpers...newman, ellis...TO...crayton...guys like that...I wish Ware was one of those guys...I wish Romo was too....they would command respect with their play all they would have to do is speak up...imagine aikman and irvin in this situation....THEY WOULDNT BE....they commanded respect....IMO its just another thing that jerry doesnt do well when picking players...he overhypes a player and doesnt get ones with leadership ability...how do i know? we have NONE..none on the whole team! bradie james? he is no leader...he doesnt dominate the game...keith davis? he is terrible who is going to listen to him? TO? he has no credibility because he is all about himself! we have no leader at the helm and none on the field...its too bad too....
Wrong!!! We have a leader. His name is Tony Romo. If we win this week against the Giants, he will be directly responsible for 8 or our 9 wins. What folks do not get about that, is beyond me.

The man is a warrior. He has been injured, and played injured, most of the year, all year.

And if we are even close to the playoffs, its because of his play.

Is he perfect? No. Does he have B. Favre moments? Yes. But for the love of God. Give the man his due.

Go Cowboys!!!