Twitter: Wednesday transactions

Mr_437

Reaction score
Good to see Hamilton back as injury insurance.

Cut one of those WRs and get Burton back.

Glad to have the depth with Wilson's return, but what has he done this season worth noting?

quickccc

Reaction score
Good to see Hamilton back as injury insurance.

Cut one of those WRs and get Burton back.

Glad to have the depth with Wilson's return, but what has he done this season worth noting?

being a reserve backup and oft-injured makes for limited exposure, limited plays ...

Mr_437

Reaction score
being a reserve backup and oft-injured makes for limited exposure, limited plays ...
Even when he's out there he hasn't made plays..wonder if this is a lost year for him due to everything you mentioned. My guy has been invisible imo.

quickccc

Reaction score
Even when he's out there he hasn't made plays..wonder if this is a lost year for him due to everything you mentioned. My guy has been invisible imo.

Remember he was a playmaker for us last year in just his 2nd year in NFL and first year starting (after Dorian Thompson was finally benched)
.- and that includes the INTs, the hellacious smack he laid on Vikes RB Davin Cook, ...and fumble strip sack on then Eagles QB Carlson Wentz.

There just maybe some elements that 1st Cowboys year Kearse may have over Donovan in regards to man coverage, consistency, leadership and durability.
- but with what Wilson displayed last year, i have no qualms or worries at all about his depth help. .

Mr_437

Reaction score
Remember he was a playmaker for us last year in just his 2nd year in NFL and first year starting (after Dorian Thompson was finally benched)
.- and that includes the INTs, the hellacious smack he laid on Vikes RB Davin Cook, ...and fumble strip sack on then Eagles QB Carlson Wentz.

There just maybe some elements that 1st Cowboys year Kearse may have over Donovan in regards to man coverage, consistency, leadership and durability.
- but with what Wilson displayed last year, i have no qualms or worries at all about his depth help. .
Yeah man, when Dono has played I haven't seen that playmaker. I'm wondering is he comfortable in the scheme or what?