Reaction score
Here we go... (all times Eastern)

Saturday 8:15 pm
Baltimore @ Dallas (GO COWBOYS!!!)

Sunday 1 pm
San Diego @ Tampa Bay (Go Chargers)

Sunday 4:15 pm
Atlanta @ Minnesota (Go Vikings)
Philadelphia @ Washington (Go Deadskins)

Monday 8:30 pm
Green Bay @ Chicago (Go Pack)

First things first DALLAS MUST BEAT BALTIMORE on Saturday night.
BTW, as far as the teams left in the Playoff race is Washington the only team that CAN'T catch us? Thanks in advance and, as always, GO COWBOYS!!!

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas22;2499892 said:

Thursday 8:15 pm

Sunday 1 pm
Atlanta @ Tampa Bay (Go Bucs)

First things first DALLAS MUST BEAT BALTIMORE on Thursday night.
BTW, as far as the teams left in the Playoff race is Washington the only team that CAN'T catch us? Thanks in advance and, as always, GO COWBOYS!!!
You need to edit this thing. This thing has errors all over it. Atlanta plays twice on Sunday. There is no way they can make the playoffs playing back to back games on the same day. They will be dog tired.

EGTuna

Reaction score
Dallas22;2499892 said:

Thursday 8:15 pm

Sunday 1 pm
Atlanta @ Tampa Bay (Go Bucs)

First things first DALLAS MUST BEAT BALTIMORE on Thursday night.

And Tampa plays San Diego. I think it would be too much to ask Atlanta to play @Tamps at 1:00 then @Minny at 4:15. That would be something worth whining to Goodell about.

Dallas22

Reaction score
Sorry, everything SHOULD be fixed... DAMN! I must have been messed or something (good cush? probably)... I think I looked at the wrong week for some of those games. Was thinking since the Cowboys game is on NFL Network I made a mistake and put it on Thursday; I know it's on Saturday, that was just a brain fart :confused:

Again, sorry and everything is fixed... GO COWBOYS!!!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unfortunately my satellite is out due to some careless roofers and DirecTV can't come out until December 27th!!! Bummer. No NFL Network for Saturday night and I don't like bars (sports or otherwise). Most people I know have cable without NFLN. I am pissed at those roofers. Hopefully, I can find a stream. I would hate to miss the last game at Texas Stadium because of some nonsense like this.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Dallas22;2499892 said:

Saturday 8:15 pm

Sunday 1 pm
San Diego @ Tampa Bay (Go Chargers)

First things first DALLAS MUST BEAT BALTIMORE on Saturday night.

Damn, it's a sad day when you have to root for the Commanders.

Dallas22

Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan;2500324 said:
Damn, it's a sad day when you have to root for the Commanders.

First the Cowboys have to win on Saturday... next, we have to root for the Chargers and then the Vikings & the hated Deadskins. Since it helps us, oh well; it's just for 1 week and it's against the eaGALS, which I hate just as much and have ZERO respect for

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2500056 said:
Unfortunately my satellite is out due to some careless roofers and DirecTV can't come out until December 27th!!! Bummer. No NFL Network for Saturday night and I don't like bars (sports or otherwise). Most people I know have cable without NFLN. I am pissed at those roofers. Hopefully, I can find a stream. I would hate to miss the last game at Texas Stadium because of some nonsense like this.

if you live in the DFW area channel 33 the CW is gonna carry the game.