Weekly Earl Thomas thread

J12B

Reaction score
Ian Rapoport is reporting the Seahawks are seeking two 2nd round draft picks for Earl Thomas.

After what I saw of Xavier Woods today, I would be ok with it. Woods is too small and slow (though he may still have something going on with his hammy) imo.

Even more now after seiing how Earl Thomas played against us last week. We sure could use some turnovers on defense.

If we could get him for a 2019 2nd and a 2020 3rd, that would be great.

Reactions: CWR

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They want 2 2nd rounders this year? If so, then he will be a Chief.

Cowboys have been getting flack for not getting Earl Thomas but the more I read and see how this is playing out? This seems to be the Seahawks not wanting to trade him here.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Two 2nd's for 12 games? No way, I wanted him for all 16 this season.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Word is they want two 2nds
If they want that then they can keep him. I'd be hard pressed to trade ONE for him knowing he wants to come here and he can come here for free next year. But if this organization wants to ship out a 2nd or 3rd rounder to try and maxmize this year I wouldn't be opposed to it.

But i'm not trading 2. That's borderline moronic. Not to say he wouldn't be worth it but it just doesn't make sense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Two 2nd's for 12 games? No way, I wanted him for all 16 this season.
Yeah I don't see how they upped their asking price when now we only have 12 games. They should've shipped him out earlier. I hope they get nothing though the Chiefs seem to be pressed on getting him too.

J12B

Reaction score
I didn't see anything on how the 2nd round picks needed to be in the 2019 draft only.

Chiefs would need to make some cap moves to take on his cap this year. They're only 6 million under the cap.

GenoT

Reaction score
That they’re ASKING(?) for two 2nds doesn’t necessarily mean they’re GETTING two 2nds.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport is reporting the Seahawks are seeking two 2nd round draft picks for Earl Thomas.

After what I saw of Xavier Woods today, I would be ok with it. Woods is too small and slow (though he may still have something going on with his hammy) imo.

Even more now after seiing how Earl Thomas played against us last week. We sure could use some turnovers on defense.

If we could get him for a 2019 2nd and a 2020 3rd, that would be great.

Kudos for the honest thread title. :clap:

J12B

Reaction score
No.

If anyone thinks this team is ready to contend for a title if only we have Thomas....then send me a DM I am selling Bridges and ocen front property.

Well right now, based on records, only the Chiefs and Rams can be considered legit contenders.

Outside of those two teams, this league is wide open

Thomas82

Reaction score
He just got injured and carted off the field, so I wonder if they'll lower their price.

Last edited:

mikeb18768

Reaction score
Lower leg fracture... The owner shouldn't have played hardball and he would've had a 2 for him. Now you get nothing!!

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Thank god Seattle didn’t get us for the original 2nd round pick.