Welcome Thread

Moose

Reaction score
Don't know where this thread is?
Anyway just wanna say hi from good ole germany.
I'm a die hard fan since 1980 when i lived in El Paso for a year.
Sorry my english might be not adequate for this american board, still I'm proud to be a silent part of the Cowboys community. :)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Moose said:
Sorry my english might be not adequate for this american board, still I'm proud to be a silent part of the Cowboys community. :)

Welcome to the board...jump in the discussions.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Moose said:
Welcome to the forum. I grew up not far from El Paso and was in that area when you were. I hope you enjoy your time here. This is a great forum with good people.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So if you are from Germany...and you lived in El Paso for a year.....I am thinking that you spent some time at Fort Bliss in the Air Defense Artillery learning some stuff.

I had my basic training at Fort Bliss way back when and used to see some German soldiers over there training. :cool:

Moose

Reaction score
Thanks for welcoming me. I was stationed at the airport in El Paso to check in or out the german soldier coming in from germany. It sure was one of the best times of my life. :)
@jamez cool sig ;)

jamez25

Reaction score
Moose said:
Thanks for welcoming me. I was stationed at the airport in El Paso to check in or out the german soldier coming in from germany. It sure was one of the best times of my life. :)
@jamez cool sig ;)
thanks Moose....are u back in Germany now?

Moose

Reaction score
jamez25 said:
do yall' get HBO down there?
No unfortunately not. But we do have pay tv called "Premiere". They broadcast every week 2 sunday games and the monday night game.

jamez25

Reaction score
Moose said:
No unfortunately not. But we do have pay tv called "Premiere". They broadcast every week 2 sunday games and the monday night game.
cool deal man...the Cowboys are hotttt rite now so u will probably see a lot of our games.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Welcome, Ive been living in El Paso for 9 years and we most certainly love our Cowboys...