Welcome to American Idol - Kicker's Edition

Grizz

Blogging The Boys
Reaction score
Seacrest: We are coming to you live from Valley Ranch, with the first ever American Idol competition featuring football kickers. Showing they are a duel threat, these 6 competitiors will be kicking field goals and singing at the same time. Remember to wait to the end of the show to text in your votes. Let's get started.

Performing the Black Crowes "Kicking My Heart Around" is former Florida State heart-throb Xavier Beitia.

Simon: That was bloody awful! From the looks of your kicking and the sound of your singing you have a great career ahead of you in the food service industry.

Seacrest: Ok, next up is 4 time NFL wash-out Jeff Chandler singing "Alive and Kicking" by Simple Minds.

Randy Jackson: Dawg, I just didn't feel it, you know, something was just not right. The vocals were kind of pitchy, your plant leg came up short and you lifted your head up too early on the follow through.

Seacrest: Singing "Kick In The Eye" by 80's Goth gurus Bauhaus is Shaun Suishm.

Paula Abdul: You showed a lot of energy and you're really cute. If you want to meet me after the show in my dressing room, I can give you some tips on increasing your stamina.

Seacrest: Ok Paula, settle down. Up next; Nick Novak singing "Kick" by INXS.

Simon: Bloody hell, where do they get these people? I mean, you can't sing a lick, and you let your holder pull a "Charlie Brown" on you. It's disgraceful.

Seacrest: Straight from the Cleveland Browns camp is Tyler Jones, singing "Kick", this time by Adam Ant.

Randy Jackson: You know your in my dawgpound, right dawg? Unfortunately the dawgpound is back in Cleveland where you just got cut.

Seacrest: Finally, we have Jose Cortez singing that classic from Nat King Cole, "Bop-Kick"

Paula Abdul: What can I say? You we're great, wonderful. You sang it better than Nat King Cole could ever have and you kick better than Adam Venatari. You can meet me in my dressing room after the show with Suishm and I will give you guys tips on getting more extension.

Seacrest: Well there you have it America. Text your votes now. Seacrest out.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Creative and funny! You're a welcomed addition to this board Grizz! ;)

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
What about Adam Visintainer(sp) who was elimated from the competition after his horrible rendition of "Kick Start My Heart" by Motley Crue?
And Billy Cundiff singing the R&B song by Xcape, "Just Kickin It".

TheGoat73

Reaction score
:lmao2:
Grizz said:
Seacrest: We are coming to you live from Valley Ranch, with the first ever American Idol competition featuring football kickers. Showing they are a duel threat, these 6 competitiors will be kicking field goals and singing at the same time. Remember to wait to the end of the show to text in your votes. Let's get started.

Performing the Black Crowes "Kicking My Heart Around" is former Florida State heart-throb Xavier Beitia.

Simon: That was bloody awful! From the looks of your kicking and the sound of your singing you have a great career ahead of you in the food service industry.

Seacrest: Ok, next up is 4 time NFL wash-out Jeff Chandler singing "Alive and Kicking" by Simple Minds.

Randy Jackson: Dawg, I just didn't feel it, you know, something was just not right. The vocals were kind of pitchy, your plant leg came up short and you lifted your head up too early on the follow through.

Seacrest: Singing "Kick In The Eye" by 80's Goth gurus Bauhaus is Shaun Suishm.

Paula Abdul: You showed a lot of energy and you're really cute. If you want to meet me after the show in my dressing room, I can give you some tips on increasing your stamina.

Seacrest: Ok Paula, settle down. Up next; Nick Novak singing "Kick" by INXS.

Simon: Bloody hell, where do they get these people? I mean, you can't sing a lick, and you let your holder pull a "Charlie Brown" on you. It's disgraceful.

Seacrest: Straight from the Cleveland Browns camp is Tyler Jones, singing "Kick", this time by Adam Ant.

Randy Jackson: You know your in my dawgpound, right dawg? Unfortunately the dawgpound is back in Cleveland where you just got cut.

Seacrest: Finally, we have Jose Cortez singing that classic from Nat King Cole, "Bop-Kick"

Paula Abdul: What can I say? You we're great, wonderful. You sang it better than Nat King Cole could ever have and you kick better than Adam Venatari. You can meet me in my dressing room after the show with Suishm and I will give you guys tips on getting more extension.

Seacrest: Well there you have it America. Text your votes now. Seacrest out.
:lmao2: :lmao2:

Grizz

Blogging The Boys
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
What about Adam Visintainer(sp) who was elimated from the competition after his horrible rendition of "Kick Start My Heart" by Motley Crue?
And Billy Cundiff singing the R&B song by Xcape, "Just Kickin It".

Nice Quickdraw! How did I miss "Kick Start My Heart", should have used that for Paula.

According to another post, a good Tampa Bay kicker may be on the market. Cue up the karaoke machine.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
good stuff Grizz..

I just wish our kicking game didn't have to look like a reality tv parody..

Lets look at the outcome of the Colts, Vikes and Bucs kicking wars..

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
You could even have Saigon Kick as the guest musical judge and include classics like "I get a Kick out of You", Little Texas' "Kick a Little" or even the all time favorite bad song title "Drop Kick Me Jesus Through the Field Goal Posts of Life".