We'll be counting on our Rookies a lot this season

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Guyton, Kneeland, Liaufau especially

Beebee in time, Carson maybe sooner than later/Rodgers

Have you ever seen us rely on these many rookies in a season??? I'm not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing, please give your thoughts

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You keep asking for thoughts like there's no tomorrow, you may as well try to learn something.
He’s a follower, not a leader. He goes where the wind blows and right now it’s all negative. If the Cowboys start winning, he’ll be jumping on the bandwagon.

JBS

Reaction score
He’s a follower, not a leader. He goes where the wind blows and right now it’s all negative. If the Cowboys start winning, he’ll be jumping on the bandwagon.
Didn’t you quit after the last game? Lololol

plymkr

Reaction score
Guyton, Kneeland, Liaufau especially

Beebee in time, Carson maybe sooner than later/Rodgers

Have you ever seen us rely on these many rookies in a season??? I'm not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing, please give your thoughts
My thoughts are we are leaning heavily on rookies and 2nd year guys. That’s cool if it works, obviously.

I think it’ll work because here’s the guys I’m excited about: Guyton, Beebe, Carson, Kneeland, Audrey, Hofman, Bass, Tolbert (I know 3rd year), Brooks, Liufau, Stephens, Overshown

Guys I’m worried about that we desperately need to see improvement: Mazi and Schoonmaker.

Most of the guys I’m excited about are trench players. If our young guys secure the trenches and our young LBers secure the run then we will compete. If our young guys flop or don’t take a step forward then we’re in trouble.

Personally I see: Hofman, Bass, Carson, Tolbert and Overshown as making a step due to reports from camp. That’s exciting

gtb1943

Reaction score
The rookies are going to have to produce big time for us to even match last years record. OL and LB especially.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My thoughts are we are leaning heavily on rookies and 2nd year guys. That’s cool if it works, obviously.

I think it’ll work because here’s the guys I’m excited about: Guyton, Beebe, Carson, Kneeland, Audrey, Hofman, Bass, Tolbert (I know 3rd year), Brooks, Liufau, Stephens, Overshown

Guys I’m worried about that we desperately need to see improvement: Mazi and Schoonmaker.

Most of the guys I’m excited about are trench players. If our young guys secure the trenches and our young LBers secure the run then we will compete. If our young guys flop or don’t take a step forward then we’re in trouble.

Personally I see: Hofman, Bass, Carson, Tolbert and Overshown as making a step due to reports from camp. That’s exciting
great points, I agree with you!!