Well, it's just one pass, but Tavon

Flamma

Reaction score
Austin is fast as hell

Yep. DBs are going to have to have help over the top or give him everything underneath. Cowboys should try to take advantage of his speed more often as a wideout. Force teams to play cover 2 then give it to Zeke.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Adds a desperately needed dimension. His presence on the field will at least have the deep S thinking about him and create good match ups for others

staubach24

Reaction score
I thought that Dak did everything correct on that play but Shannon Sharpe made a great point on his show. He said that play was enabled by the horrible angle that the safety took in coverage. If he had played it properly, he probably could have intercepted it. The replay bared it out. Still I thought Dak played marketably better this week than last. Penalties against his Oline didn't help his cause much either.

kskboys

Reaction score
I thought that Dak did everything correct on that play but Shannon Sharpe made a great point on his show. He said that play was enabled by the horrible angle that the safety took in coverage. If he had played it properly, he probably could have intercepted it. The replay bared it out. Still I thought Dak played marketably better this week than last. Penalties against his Oline didn't help his cause much either.
Tavon's speed caused him to take a poor angle.

Techsass

Reaction score
I'll be honest (for once), I wasn't big on the signing given his history, but dang that was sweet. We can dial up lots of those plays. All he has to do is catch some of them to keep everybody's attention.