Well, it's Obvious What T.O.'s First TD Celebration at Texas Stadium Will Be...

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
...like he said, just as Emmitt embraced it, so will he. He will do the same thing Emmitt did the day of the Star incident when Emmitt scored his TD.

I gotta say, I'm pretty excited about what this means to our team and our offensive firepower!

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
After the First TD...He should go right to the Star and do the same thing again and maybe get down and Kiss it...The Fans will eat it up!:D

KobeEgan

Reaction score
I've been pitching the kiss thing for like the last week. we should all sign a petition saying that TO must kiss the star because it would be the greatest TD celabration ever

DakAttack

Roy Williams
Reaction score
I think TO will whip out his towel and get on his knees and shine up the star.

JStanz02

Reaction score
We know what his celebration in Philly is going to look like... After he scores a Td, he breaks out the awful mcnabb moonwalk.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
After the First TD...He should go right to the Star and do the same thing again and maybe get down and Kiss it...The Fans will eat it up!:D

I am satisfied with TO's response to the star incident.

He said he would EMBRACE it like Emmitt did'

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
YoMick said:
I am satisfied with TO's response to the star incident.

He said he would EMBRACE it like Emmitt did'

That's fine with Me!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
tostar.jpg
owens_starq.jpg

Slammin Bran 23

Reaction score
I think he'll suprise everyone, and throw the ball to the ref and go to the side line...

BUT if he does celebrate, I agree, kiss the star!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
...like he said, just as Emmitt embraced it, so will he. He will do the same thing Emmitt did the day of the Star incident when Emmitt scored his TD.

I gotta say, I'm pretty excited about what this means to our team and our offensive firepower!

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Oh my gosh, that is a great sig pic.

TimeKeeper

Reaction score
I'd like to see him do something with the star as well, but wouldn't that draw a flag?

KobeEgan

Reaction score
JStanz02 said:
We know what his celebration in Philly is going to look like... After he scores a Td, he breaks out the awful mcnabb moonwalk.

now THAT would be awesome

jrumann59

Reaction score
The rule in the NFL will not let antone near midfield during the game for celebrations. I believe that was put into effect during TO's fist season in Philly, that is why he was tapping on the helmet in the endzone.

lzppjb

Reaction score
Maybe he'll lay across the one in the endzone like he's hugging it. He did say EMBRACE. :D

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
jrumann59 said:
The rule in the NFL will not let antone near midfield during the game for celebrations. I believe that was put into effect during TO's fist season in Philly, that is why he was tapping on the helmet in the endzone.

Wecome to the board...enjoy

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
JStanz02 said:
:laugh2: AWESOME. Its 100% that he will

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
God I hope not. What a completely selfish thing to do to prove how much he loves JJ's cash.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
God I hope not. What a completely selfish thing to do to prove how much he loves JJ's cash.
What a completely unselfish thing to do to make it good with the fans.